Who is the strongest non-GG in Kingdom?

Strongest general that isn't a great general

• Total voters
As opposed to Genpou who had tens of thousands of men and retreated to two critically wounded 1,000 man units??? But numbers had nothing to do with Genpou’s “amazing showings”??????????
Sad and desperate attempt to drag Genpou down the dirt alongside Keisha. Genpou left after ANNIHILATING the entire battlefield. He set up and perfectly executed his traps and tactics to absolute perfection and retreated because a small unit managed to break through and close in on him. This didn't change the outcome of that exchange. Shin and Ouhon were ashamed when the Qin celebrated it as a victory on to raise morale. Lying won't get you very far bro, this isn't the One piece section.
No, I’m pointing out your utter hypocrisy.

Numbers were not the reason Duke Hyou was almost defeated by Keisha and the manga never once mentioned them as being the reason for that victory. Once again you and @SakazOuki are engaging in a bizarre revisionist campaign to hype Akou to a level he can’t even sniff.
Numbers were the only reason Keisha remained in control of the Duke, the one and only reason. It allowed Keisha to calmly follow, analyse and react to the Duke's movements because he literally had to cleave his way through an army the size of his to even reach Keisha’s own forces.

We don't need the narrator to tell us how tough it is to fight an army three times the size of your own.
Keisha nearly defeated Duke Hyou because he created a battlefield that Duke Hyou couldn’t read in the slightest. I’m not going to go and re-post all of chapters 273-275 to this thread, but Duke Hyou could read every intricate detail of a battlefield, even the subtleties like the angle of the enemy soldiers bodies to read a generals actions but Keisha knew this and constructed a battlefield that Duke Hyou was completely helpless to read.

Duke Hyou was capable of reading the intentions of Gokei and Gohoumei, two other commanders who would defeat Akou, but was utterly helpless to read a single one of Keisha’s intentions because Keisha took steps to hide those intentions. This wouldn’t change whether Keisha had 120k men or 100 men, you can either read your opponents actions and predict where they will strike, or you can’t. And Duke Hyou absolutely could not read Keisha, while Keisha played Duke Hyou like his puppet.

This is the same Duke Hyou who overcame Riboku’s Ryuudou and made it to Riboku himself. With Riboku stating that he could not comprehend Duke Hyou. This Duke Hyou is the one Keisha utterly mangled on a fundamental level.

So the notion that Keisha has no feats and only hype is fucking. Retarded.

And the notion that Genpou somehow has better feats than Keisha is also fucking retarded. Get out of here with that stupid shit.
This is the saddest and most ridiculous attempt to give feats to someone that I've ever seen. What. In. The. Fuck. Has. Keisha. Accomplished.???

Notice how the only thing you can bring up is Keisha not giving the Duke anything to read because he literally hasn't done anything but observe the Duke fighting his way through the forces and counter in the most basic ways possible.

Literally textbook levels of counters, Heki could've done that shit. Don't be absurd now.

This isn't even close to what Genpou has showcased.
Akou is impressive but his position with the other generals in this thread is debatable at best. Keisha is superior to all of them by hype and by feats.
Akou is not only impressive, he completely shits on anything Keisha has ever shown.
Stopping the Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu and Bananji army at once with Riboku having to find the weakness of the formation is greater hype than anything Keisha ever did his whole life.

The single round he won playing a game against Riboku is not making up for that, I'm very sorry.

Weren't the same people hyping Bum Shi because he moved his troops from the side to rear and was said to have some tactical knowledge?
Now they are turning around and acting like Gigakou the feat king who stopped the 3 armies of RSJ Shield and Sword + Riboku's strongest subordinate with ease for days being compared to people who barely have a couple decent feats is blasphemy and it's so bad they need to leave the forum
I agree Keibum is probably above him from the statements we've gotten about him here and there from Riboku but take out a couple lines and his feats don't even make him a mid diff for Akou

I legit wonder if you guys are just hardcore trolling lmao.

You see an unprecedented feat of a general stopping three armies of Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu and Bananji, all three being the closest vassals of the 3GH and try to convince anyone that this is less impressive than Keisha failing to scratch the Duke with a 80K men advantage having the enemy encircled from all sides ?

The greatest mind of this manga had to study and figure out the weakness to fight that formation and come down to tell his deputy so that they can break it.

Another thing. They only broke it because Gyou’Un gave them no time to react after Bananji kept advancing. Akou was about to change formations and stop Bananji which was also hyped by Riboku.

But Keisha is superior because RBK made a comment on his potential ?
Lmao get outta here. Nobody is buying this.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hearing this from you after relentlessly trying to convince people that Jiaga is a warrior of Moubu's caliber, lmfao
Jiaga ~ Moubu is nowhere near as ridiculous a take as Akou > Keisha. You’re basically saying Akou by himself is 3GH level, which is retarded.

You are literally not capable of debunking a single thing about Jiaga that I’ve said in the past few months, which is why you’ve never even tried. The best you can do is lazy anti-brain posting like “lol Sou’Ou” or “Shiryou > Moubu” without addressing one argument I’ve made on the topic. Since when you try to address what I’ve actually said, you end up denying actual facts about the manga and looking like the type of cocaine poster who would argue Akou > Keisha.

The best arguments you have for arguing that Akou is 3GH level, since I guess we’re actually expected to take this retarded shit seriously, is that Akou can replicate 6GG level tactics. Which isn’t even fucking exclusive to Akou among the Heavenly King tier but let’s ignore all the other commanders like Garyuu/Rinko/Gyou’Un who can replicate or exceed GG level tactics and solely use this fact to hype Akou for some reason????

You also used Ouhon’s claim of Akou’s army being more resilient than Yotanwa’s army…as some kind of claim of Akou’s superiority >>> Yotanwa????? Which is effectively the equivalent of arguing Mangoku > Yotanwa since Mangoku’s troops were losing limbs and body parts but continued overpowering Duke Hyou’s men anyway. Hardiness is great but if Yotanwa and Akou clashed head-on, Yotanwa would eat him. It’s kind of sad that I need to specify that, but the sole fact that Akou’s army is hardier than Yotanwa’s says little about how Akou would actually fair in a war against Yotanwa.

Shunsuiju by himself is holding off all of Yotanwa’s commanders combined with the exception of Danto who is being held up by Bananji, does that mean Shunsuiju is Qin 6 tier? Obviously not because that’s sort of just what is expected from Shunsuiju’s caliber of commander (HK level).

Kotsuminhaku is giving the Yotanwa army bigger casualties than Shunsuiju and Bananji, is Kotsuminhaku now above Shunsuiju and Bananji??? Is he the new 3GH of Zhao??? I guess we have to put Kotsuminhaku > Keisha now, Kotsuminhaku is fucking up the Yotanwa army without a 3:1 numerical advantage, I mean why not right????? What feats does Keisha even have?????

Let us continue to build bullshit narratives based on selectively hyping very particular circumstances while ignoring others and downplaying the characters we don’t like. This is exactly how Hara intends for us to see this series!

Sad and desperate attempt to drag Genpou down the dirt alongside Keisha. Genpou left after ANNIHILATING the entire battlefield. He set up and perfectly executed his traps and tactics to absolute perfection and retreated because a small unit managed to break through and close in on him. This didn't change the outcome of that exchange. Shin and Ouhon were ashamed when the Qin celebrated it as a victory on to raise morale. Lying won't get you very far bro, this isn't the One piece section.
Yes let us give Genpou a round of applause for almost defeating Domon and Eibei, legendary generals of incredible renown, before ultimately being forced to retreat by two critically wounded rookies. Truly a feat that a 3GH candidate can’t even dream of accomplishing without at least 120k soldiers.

Numbers were the only reason Keisha remained in control of the Duke, the one and only reason. It allowed Keisha to calmly follow, analyse and react to the Duke's movements because he literally had to cleave his way through an army the size of his to even reach Keisha’s own forces.

We don't need the narrator to tell us how tough it is to fight an army three times the size of your own.
Yeah, mhm, cool.

Hey here’s a question: do you plan on substantiating a single thing you’re typing with actual statements or information from the manga? Or are all of your posts going to be diarrhea fueled drivel with no actual canonical support?

Shunshinkun and Riboku acted like Keisha defeating Duke Hyou would be a Herculean feat, I guess two of the most brilliant military minds in the whole warring states era were simply unaware that Keisha had a 3:1 numerical advantage against him. I guess no one told them that. If only Riboku and Shunsuiju would have known how many more men Keisha had than Duke Hyou, then I’m sure they would’ve considered Keisha’s victory an absolute given and probably wouldn’t have given that battlefield much thought.

You should tell Riboku and Shunshinkun to check the numbers next time, that’s a pretty embarrassing mistake for them to make.

Literally textbook levels of counters, Heki could've done that shit. Don't be absurd now.
And now we’ve reached the point where MarineHQ actually just argued that Heki could’ve defeated Duke Hyou if he simply had more men than him. Nope, I’m done here.

The next time Riboku amasses a Coalition army of 500k men to fight the Qin’s 200k, just tell him to put your standard Haki level general in charge, any Heki level commander would win from purely a numbers standpoint alone.

Had this one with Lee too. Simulation is not real battle. It shows Keisha’s talent if anything.
Riboku also tought that Keisha would be a difficult opponent for him even in live battle. So it doesn't really matter.

Experience > Talent.
Meanwhile talent vs experience according to Hara:

Yes let us give Genpou a round of applause for almost defeating Domon and Eibei, legendary generals of incredible renown, before ultimately being forced to retreat by two critically wounded rookies. Truly a feat that a 3GH candidate can’t even dream of accomplishing without at least 120k soldiers.
But at the very least Genpou has defeated his oponnent, right ?
Can you tell me who Keisha defeated again outside of the one Uno round he has won ?
Yeah, mhm, cool.

Hey here’s a question: do you plan on substantiating a single thing you’re typing with actual statements or information from the manga? Or are all of your posts going to be diarrhea fueled drivel with no actual canonical support?

Shunshinkun and Riboku acted like Keisha defeating Duke Hyou would be a Herculean feat, I guess two of the most brilliant military minds in the whole warring states era were simply unaware that Keisha had a 3:1 numerical advantage against him. I guess no one told them that. If only Riboku and Shunsuiju would have known how many more men Keisha had than Duke Hyou, then I’m sure they would’ve considered Keisha’s victory an absolute given and probably wouldn’t have given that battlefield much thought.

You should tell Riboku and Shunshinkun to check the numbers next time, that’s a pretty embarrassing mistake for them to make.
The audacity for you to accuse me of not basing my claims on actual evidence lmao. The panels of Akou's feats have been dropped her several times, I'm not the one claiming Keisha doing the act of nothing is actually a major feat something not even RBK could've accomplished lmao.

Welcome to another day in the Kingdom section, this time Lee claims having ×3 the numbers of your enemies actually doesn't have any influence in the battle until the narrator says so. Keisha’s non existent tactics that he deployed dominated the fight.
And now we’ve reached the point where MarineHQ actually just argued that Heki could’ve defeated Duke Hyou if he simply had more men than him. Nope, I’m done here.

The next time Riboku amasses a Coalition army of 500k men to fight the Qin’s 200k, just tell him to put your standard Haki level general in charge, any Heki level commander would win from purely a numbers standpoint alone.
Why do you underestimate Heki's skills as a general ?
He put Yotanwa's chieftains to shame by pushing the Quanrong forces further than they could which was actually another ridiculous topic I've seen around here.

Would Keisha and Yotanwa with ×4 the numbers even manage to breach Akou's first line of defence?

Riboku also tought that Keisha would be a difficult opponent for him even in live battle. So it doesn't really matter.
So would be Akou.
This panel also perfectly shows how Keisha’s style of warfare is essentially sitting around, doing the bare minimum and letting the enemy make a crucial moment so that he can capitalise on that. @Elder Lee Hung

Meanwhile talent vs experience according to Hara:
Kanki's talent > Keisha’s talent
Kanki is a tactical mind equal to that of RBK while Keisha can only be a bit of trouble for RBK.

Tou's experience literally made him the most dangerous of Qin's generals in Gohoumei's and Rei'Ous eyes.

Jiaga ~ Moubu is nowhere near as ridiculous a take as Akou > Keisha. You’re basically saying Akou by himself is 3GH level, which is retarded.
Why, is Keisha 3GH himself
Beating Keisha doesn't mean you're 3GH level, and not once have I stated that Akou is absolutely superior to Keisha, they're in the same tier more or less but I'm still choosing Akou due to his wide array of expertise.

You are literally not capable of debunking a single thing about Jiaga that I’ve said in the past few months, which is why you’ve never even tried. The best you can do is lazy anti-brain posting like “lol Sou’Ou” or “Shiryou > Moubu” without addressing one argument I’ve made on the topic. Since when you try to address what I’ve actually said, you end up denying actual facts about the manga and looking like the type of cocaine poster who would argue Akou > Keisha.
Lmfao, it was too pathetic to even argue against, it's a Doffy = Admiral level of takes
I did show you Moubu level Shoumou getting one shot by Ouki -who you think is inferior to Bayou Moubu btw-, but you decided that this average bum from Seika is stronger than legends like Kanmei. This can only mean there's a major flow in the way you interpret a general's strength, and Hara couldn't have showcased it better by having Batei's equal one shot ''Moubu's equal''
Please

You also used Ouhon’s claim of Akou’s army being more resilient than Yotanwa’s army…as some kind of claim of Akou’s superiority >>> Yotanwa????? Which is effectively the equivalent of arguing Mangoku > Yotanwa since Mangoku’s troops were losing limbs and body parts but continued overpowering Duke Hyou’s men anyway. Hardiness is great but if Yotanwa and Akou clashed head-on, Yotanwa would eat him. It’s kind of sad that I need to specify that, but the sole fact that Akou’s army is hardier than Yotanwa’s says little about how Akou would actually fair in a war against Yotanwa.
Nah man this is too pathetic, I didn't make single comparison between Yotanwa and Akou as commanders, only the strength of their men

You always wank Gyou'Un as RSJ's sword, stronger than Renpa, mantle of Zhao martial might, fought to claim Qin6 heads
Chougaryuu as a great strategist who studied and worked under RSJ, the shield of his army
And Bananji, equal to Renpa etc etc
But you're not willing to give credit to someone who stopped all these high quality generals effortlessly, as if Keisha is on an entirely different level

-Leadership: iron man of the Ousen army, no need for introductions. Definitely not the type to freeze in his place and shit his pants when flanked by Zenou. Keisha was acting like a teenager there.
Riboku thinks Akou can act as a supreme commander to a large army
-Offensive ability: one of the hardiest most resiliant troops, never lost a clash
-Defensive ability: effortlessly stops 3 armies that would make Keisha freeze in his place
-Martial might: Equal to Bananji, has unlimited endurance
-Tactical ability: can imitate multiple of Ousen's tactics will precision, and can change formations even within these tactics
A jack of all trades that can function at a high level under all kinds of pressures

But yeah let's ignore all that and pretend Keisha is on an entirely different level for no real reason

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright @SakazOuki @MarineHQ i calmed down. Yall know yall are my bois lol

But at the very least Genpou has defeated his oponnent, right ?
IIRC Genpou didn’t defeat either of them, I could be wrong but he didn’t defeat either of Mougou’s generals.

But that’s irrelevant because Genpou is tiers and tiers above Domon and Eibei lol. I think it was Eibei who got effortlessly one shot by one armed Rinko, these guys pose no real threat to Genpou.

The point is to show Genpou hasn’t actually accomplished anything on panel aside from devastating two base generals, which is nothing compared to what Keisha did to Duke Hyou and definitely not Keisha defeating Riboku. More on that:

Welcome to another day in the Kingdom section, this time Lee claims having ×3 the numbers of your enemies actually doesn't have any influence in the battle until the narrator says so.
I didn’t say Keisha having more numbers meant nothing, I said it wasn’t highlighted as the reason he defeated Duke Hyou. I’m not going through this again but Keisha defeated Duke Hyou by actually taking steps to render a top tier Great General completely and utterly helpless to react to his intentions. Which wouldn’t change no matter how many men Keisha has. Duke Hyou won’t suddenly be able to read Keisha just because you take some of his numbers away. This is literally a top tier feat from Keisha against a high top tier commander.

Why do you underestimate Heki's skills as a general ?
He put Yotanwa's chieftains to shame by pushing the Quanrong forces further than they could which was actually another ridiculous topic I've seen around here.
With 10,000 men, Duke Hyou was able to stall and give the 100,000 man Houmei army a good fight.

Now tell me Heki’s 30,000 defeat Duke Hyou’s 10,000. You know they don’t lol. That battle is still, best case scenario for Heki, a mid diff win for the Duke.

Why, is Keisha 3GH himself
Beating Keisha doesn't mean you're 3GH level, and not once have I stated that Akou is absolutely superior to Keisha, they're in the same tier more or less but I'm still choosing Akou due to his wide array of expertise.
Yeah beating Keisha makes you 3GH level, I don’t think that’s a controversial statement. Keisha would have claimed the 3GH rank if he’d have beaten Kanki, for sure. He was the closest of any Zhao commander excluding Shibashou to that empty seat. @Owl Ki at no point was Kochou ever suggested or implied to be a 3GH candidate, at best he was simply an important Zhao Great General.

If anything, Kochou makes Keisha even more impressive since Kochou was capable of leading the entire Zhao military, stalling out Ousen, Yotanwa, Kanki, and the newQ3 for an entire year by himself, and yet Keisha was still closer to the 3GH rank than Kochou. I’d put Kochou above Mougou and Choutou as a Great General, but beneath Keisha by both portrayal and hype.

Lmfao, it was too pathetic to even argue against, it's a Doffy = Admiral level of takes
I did show you Moubu level Shoumou getting one shot by Ouki -who you think is inferior to Bayou Moubu btw-, but you decided that this average bum from Seika is stronger than legends like Kanmei. This can only mean there's a major flow in the way you interpret a general's strength, and Hara couldn't have showcased it better by having Batei's equal one shot ''Moubu's equal''
Please
I’m not repeating everything I said about Jiaga here, but yes Akou ~ Keisha is more ridiculous a take than Jiaga ~ Moubu. Moubu got utterly fucking cumstered by a Chu general of moderate renown, the idea that he is some untouchable beast is as ridiculous as the notion that Renpa is some untouchable beast. There are warriors relative to Renpa just as there are warriors relative to Moubu. If nobody was relative to Moubu then he wouldn’t have gotten utterly scrubified by Man’U.

And yes, Man’U utterly fucking scrubified Moubu. This is how their confrontation started:

This is how their confrontation ended:

This notion that Moubu low diffs everyone is perpetuated by morons, if Man’U were even remotely serious against Moubu than Moubu would’ve been effectively low diffed by him. If you think Moubu is the actual strongest warrior in China right now, you haven’t been reading Moubu’s arc and there’s no debating that fact.

You have no reason to doubt Jiaga ~ Moubu, none at all, unless you just downplay Shiryou as weaker than Akou/Bananji as a warrior for LITERALLY. LITERALLY zero reason. Cry and Mald about it all you want, you are wrong and you have no argument.

You always wank Gyou'Un as RSJ's sword, stronger than Renpa, mantle of Zhao martial might, fought to claim Qin6 heads
Gyou’Un was a stronger warrior than Renpa yes. As a general Renpa is of course above him.

But you're not willing to give credit to someone who stopped all these high quality generals effortlessly, as if Keisha is on an entirely different level
In what way am I not giving Akou credit? Where have I denied anything you or MHQ said about him? Everything you guys said about Akou is mostly true, where you are wrong is that:

1. No other Heavenly King has Akou level feats and hype when multiple do
2. Just straight up denying and ignoring Keisha’s portrayal

You explicitly ignored what I said about Shunsuiju holding off Bajio, Shunmen, and Tajifu single handedly and without using any 3GH level formation. You said something like holding off 3HK level commanders was something only Akou could do. It’s not, Shunsuiju is doing the same thing right now.

Renpa held off Ouki and Hakuki for two years straight by himself. Does this mean Renpa > Ouki or Renpa > Hakuki? No, this is just what you can do at a certain level. Kochou held off the whole Qin army including 3 6GG for a year. Does this mean Kochou is above them? Lol, no

So you say we’re supposed to be floored at Akou holding off 3 Heavenly Kings, when Shunsuiju did essentially the same thing, and Kochou and Renpa outright did something much crazier. “You would lose your mind if a Fire Dragon did this” you say. No, not really.

The ones who are ACTUALLY ignoring the hype the manga has placed on a commander in the manga is the Akou gang ignoring Keisha’s hype. “It doesn’t count because he had more numbers” even though the manga never made a big deal about the numbers. “It doesn’t count because it’s a simulation” even though Riboku said even in a real battle defeating Keisha would not be easy. “It doesn’t count because Keisha was scared of Zenou”, which I’m pretty sure you just made this up because…it’s been a while since I read KokuYou hills, but I specifically remember Keisha not being afraid in that situation and him escaping quite easily.

So no, I’m not ignoring any of Akou’s hype in the slightest. It’s you all who are ignoring and discrediting Keisha at every step of the way.

Leadership: iron man of the Ousen army, no need for introductions. Definitely not the type to freeze in his place and shit his pants when flanked by Zenou. Keisha was acting like a teenager there.
Yeah do you have a panel? Like I said I don’t remember Keisha showing fear at all here. Like I said I explicitly remember him telling his men to stay calm and looking undisturbed before he easily escaped.

But yeah let's ignore all that and pretend Keisha is on an entirely different level for no real reason
Case and point lmfao. “None of it counts” “it’s all fake” “Keisha is a fraud” etc lol.

Notice how I didn’t need to discredit even one of Akou’s feats to point to examples of commanders performing similar or outright better feats than him. And ask yourself why you need to go out of your way to call the likes of Riboku and Shunshinkun liars to accomplish anything when trying to argue against Keisha.

Last edited:
Gyouun "wore the mantle the symbolizes the martial might of Zhao". His portrayal is insane too.

Keisha came out of his spider web just because Kanki waited for a couple more days! I dont see whats so great about Keisha.
Yes, Gyou'Un is strong. But Keisha has beats numerous simulations of Riboku's strategies in live battles.

Keisha would have beat Duke Hyou but Duke's ferocity pushes the battle to stalemate in Coalition. Keisha outsmarted Kanki at the beginning but Kanki's unconventional methods got the better of Keisha because Kanki himself has no military knowledge.

And not to mention that Keisha is the closest to GH position. Not Kochou, not Gakujou, and not Gyou'Un.

Why is everyone voting for Keisha? Gyouun>>>

On topic, it has to be Shin or Ouhon
Gyouun "wore the mantle the symbolizes the martial might of Zhao". His portrayal is insane too.

Keisha came out of his spider web just because Kanki waited for a couple more days! I dont see whats so great about Keisha.
I tried bro, I tried but I couldn't do anything against this ridiculous Keisha wank.