Who is the strongest non-GG in Kingdom?

Strongest general that isn't a great general

• Total voters
nah this is completely wrong .
what ohon know about the mountain people?!

he is just praiseing his dad army because he knows alot about them BUT he has no right to include Ytw army in this statement.

this just : strong as mobu

Who was in charge of Bujou and Heiyou while Ousen was at Atsuyo? Yotanwa
Where was Ouhon stationed?

It's been 4 years since the Zhao campaign started, countless clashes were offscreened. If Ouhon thinks the Akou army is more resiliant and hardy than the mountain tribes, it's because he actually saw both armies in action

Now every statement that we don't like is similar to that Moubu statement? Lmao
Akou army strength has been highlighted countless times, they're the toughest as far as we know

People really just ignoring Keisha's 80k numerical advantage against the Duke
120k vs 40k and the best Keisha could do is choke the Duke for 1 day with his ridiculous numerical advantage and favorable matchup
Once the Duke figured out Keisha's style he was helpless even with the advantages his army has

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The manga made it clear that Duke would be done if not for Shin's intervention. His losses would be too great to continue the battle.

Then there's also him outplaying Kanki on the first day.

And defeating Riboku in simulations.

Keisha always had the potrayal and feats of someone who can challenge the goats. Funny that you are bringing up Keisha's mistake when Akou in the current battle made a much dumber move by taking obvious bait and attacking Riboku.
The comparison between Akou and Keisha is pathetic to begin with. It’s sad that we have to convince people that a 3GH candidate is above one of Ousen’s vassals but here we are lmfao.

Akou is no match for Kochou or Ordo let alone Keisha. Keisha’s inclusion on this poll was a mistake from the get go.

As opposed to Keisha who nearly defeated Duke Hyou in one day of battle and has gone on record defeating Riboku. Yeah, Keisha definitely has no showings and only hype.
Go back and take a look at the numbers and then come and tell me how impressive this feat was. He literally chipped down the numbers of an already tiny army. Like I said the Duke was dancing around deep into the enemy army and the one thing that helped Keisha stay in control is the ridiculous gap in numbers, funny how it's the exact same gap that Shunsuiju had against YTW. Seems like there's a connection between the two.
Genpou definitely did not die in a completely fraudulent manner when Kanki just walked up to him and beheaded him with no opposition. No, it is Keisha who almost died like a true fraud when he let himself get baited by the same character who nearly checkmated the strongest commander in the history of the manga. This take is definitely completely logical.
So you're trying to argue that Genpou is a fraud too?
If that is the case this still doesn't help Keisha.
The manga made it clear that Duke would be done if not for Shin's intervention. His losses would be too great to continue the battle.
This battle was an "Impossible battle to win" in the first place just due to the gap in numbers alone.
Then there's also him outplaying Kanki on the first day.
Fair. I forgot this one.
And defeating Riboku in simulations.
Had this one with Lee too. Simulation is not real battle. It shows Keisha’s talent if anything.
Keisha always had the potrayal and feats of someone who can challenge the goats. Funny that you are bringing up Keisha's mistake when Akou in the current battle made a much dumber move by taking obvious bait and attacking Riboku.
Heavily disagree on the feats part. In no way has Keisha put up the feats to match with his hype, no way.

Akou made a stupid move and I was one of the first to acknowledge that but in Shukai Akou's individual skills as well as those of his army far exceeded anything we've ever seen from Keisha.

Riboku said Keisha was a contender for a 3GH? Fair
But Riboku also said Akou could be the supreme commander of a large army.

And I have absolutely no clue why.
People are bringing up the Duke Hyou feat. Thing is, in order to do that he needed maximum element of surprise. He needed the Duke to know absolutely nothing about him (e.g. him being an Instinctual) and he needed his Generals to know just about nothing of his own plans so that Hyou couldn't get a whiff.

After the element of surprise was lost due to Shin, Keisha was stalled by Hyou for the rest of the Battle of Kankoku Pass despite starting with a 3:1 advantage in numbers over the Duke.

With Kanki, any pickle that Keisha got Kanki into, the Bandit got himself out of. When Kanki got Keisha in a pickle, the latter needed Kisui to bail him out.

Keisha is also just way lacking in martial feat to put down the big boys on this list by himself without subordinates.

Keisha is good but he's not that good. I'm not putting him above the likes of Ouhon, Bananji, Gyou'un, Shin, Akou or Kyouen in a battle.

Even his hype as "the closest to Great Heaven" status has since been undermined with the introduction of Kochou and Shibashou.

This man literally has the ability to stop the likes of the Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu and Bananji army in their tracks and folks here are actually trying to argue that ganging up on Duke Hyou with ×3 the numbers and failing to catch him for an entire day while he's deep inside enemy territory is somehow more impressive.

This man literally has the ability to stop the likes of the Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu and Bananji army in their tracks and folks here are actually trying to argue that ganging up on Duke Hyou with ×3 the numbers and failing to catch him for an entire day while he's deep inside enemy territory is somehow more impressive.
To make it even worse, they did it easily
The armies of 3 Heavenly King characters -who had more numbers btw-, and defense is not even the Akou army forte lol

People really just ignoring Keisha's 80k numerical advantage against the Duke
120k vs 40k and the best Keisha could do is choke the Duke for 1 day with his ridiculous numerical advantage and favorable matchup
Once the Duke figured out Keisha's style he was helpless even with the advantages his army has
Come to think of it, he also had a clear advantage in Generals too. Duke only had himself for commanding. Keisha had himself, Mangoku, Rihaku and Kousen Ryuu.

3x the numbers and 4x the notable commanders. Got permanently stalled after losing his element of surprise. :shame:

Come to think of it, he also had a clear advantage in Generals too. Duke only had himself for commanding. Keisha had himself, Mangoku, Rihaku and Kousen Ryuu.

3x the numbers and 4x the notable commanders. Got permanently stalled after losing his element of surprise. :shame:
@Elder Lee Hung You told me the Karin/Tou exchange was an anti feat. This definitely looks like one too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Go back and take a look at the numbers and then come and tell me how impressive this feat was. He literally chipped down the numbers of an already tiny army. Like I said the Duke was dancing around deep into the enemy army and the one thing that helped Keisha stay in control is the ridiculous gap in numbers, funny how it's the exact same gap that Shunsuiju had against YTW. Seems like there's a connection between the two.
As opposed to Genpou who had tens of thousands of men and retreated to two critically wounded 1,000 man units??? But numbers had nothing to do with Genpou’s “amazing showings”??????????

So you're trying to argue that Genpou is a fraud too?
If that is the case this still doesn't help Keisha.
No, I’m pointing out your utter hypocrisy.

Numbers were not the reason Duke Hyou was almost defeated by Keisha and the manga never once mentioned them as being the reason for that victory. Once again you and @SakazOuki are engaging in a bizarre revisionist campaign to hype Akou to a level he can’t even sniff.

Keisha nearly defeated Duke Hyou because he created a battlefield that Duke Hyou couldn’t read in the slightest. I’m not going to go and re-post all of chapters 273-275 to this thread, but Duke Hyou could read every intricate detail of a battlefield, even the subtleties like the angle of the enemy soldiers bodies to read a generals actions but Keisha knew this and constructed a battlefield that Duke Hyou was completely helpless to read.

Duke Hyou was capable of reading the intentions of Gokei and Gohoumei, two other commanders who would defeat Akou, but was utterly helpless to read a single one of Keisha’s intentions because Keisha took steps to hide those intentions. This wouldn’t change whether Keisha had 120k men or 100 men, you can either read your opponents actions and predict where they will strike, or you can’t. And Duke Hyou absolutely could not read Keisha, while Keisha played Duke Hyou like his puppet.

This is the same Duke Hyou who overcame Riboku’s Ryuudou and made it to Riboku himself. With Riboku stating that he could not comprehend Duke Hyou. This Duke Hyou is the one Keisha utterly mangled on a fundamental level.

So the notion that Keisha has no feats and only hype is fucking. Retarded.

And the notion that Genpou somehow has better feats than Keisha is also fucking retarded. Get out of here with that stupid shit.

Akou is impressive but his position with the other generals in this thread is debatable at best. Keisha is superior to all of them by hype and by feats.

Keisha is good but he's not that good. I'm not putting him above the likes of Ouhon, Bananji, Gyou'un, Shin, Akou or Kyouen in a battle.

You too Owl??? You too????? I expect this level of nonsense from MarineHQ and Sakazouki, but you????? What the fuck is happening lmfao

I need a break from the Kingdom section lmfao

Last edited:
To make it even worse, they did it easily
The armies of 3 Heavenly King characters -who had more numbers btw-, and defense is not even the Akou army forte lol
Holding 3 HK tier generals easily, with numerical disadvantage, and with defense not even being the army's forte
I swear if some Fire Dragon achieved this feat he'd be wanked to high heaven
The bias is ridiculous lol

Y'all are so liberal with "HK tier" - get the fuck outta here.

Rin Ko's offense broke through Ou Ki's army and he landed a blow right on him. Kyou En clashed with Ren Pa multiple times, faced 4/6 OG 6GGs and held his own against Ou Sen while leading unfamiliar soldiers. Kai Shi Bou is Ren Pa's right hand man and the statements of his destructive power being on par, while undoubtedly an exaggeration, clearly wasn't just for show. Gen Pou taught all of them except Kyou En everything they knew about strategy and only died to unpredictability Kan Ki replicated multiple times since.

The only vassals that can draw comparison are Gyou'un and Chou Ga Ryuu.

I don't know how much clearer and deliberate Hara could've been to set these guys apart and yet here we are, entertaining silly arguments.

Last edited: