Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

I don't agree with the assessment and I'll leave it at that, but there's one thing I should ask: is shigan Lucci's strongest technique? He puts his strength and haki all focused into a single point quite literally.
Alright..

You're comparing a Swordsman to a non Swordsman..
You're also bringing piercing concept which is more akin to fencing than slicing, cutting someone down..

I'm not sure about the transfer of force, but what would hurt more swinging a baseball bat to the head or extending a baseball bat with all your strenght behind it.. Seems the former is easier to put power in using to lower body strenght where as the latter you can't make use of your leg and hips into it..

What tehnique zoro showed in 2 swords?
I'm talking about Lucci, how do you bring that back to Zoro..

this is the first time Im seeing people keep insisting that someone is in base when he is literaly in his strongest form imo, even for a one piece forum it never happened untill now all because of a certain marimo.
Don't you understand that Water 7 Lucci was in his strongest form and didn't use half of his power there?..

Alright..

You're comparing a Swordsman to a non Swordsman..
You're also bringing piercing concept which is more akin to fencing than slicing, cutting someone down..

I'm not sure about the transfer of force, but what would hurt more swinging a baseball bat to the head or extending a baseball bat with all your strenght behind it.. Seems the former is easier to put power in using to lower body strenght where as the latter you can't make use of your leg and hips into it..

I'm talking about Lucci, how do you bring that back to Zoro..
Lucci s been fighting 2 swords zoro for 10+ ch

If we use visual zoro is far superior to rob since he is using nitoryu. if we use text zoro is far superior to rob since he control the fight and can end it when he want.
What about the fact that lucci hasnt used rokushiki? Thats the equivalent of zoro using no sword style. Or luffy going into a fight raw with no gomu gomu moves or stretching.

Are you trying to beat your zoro doesnt have coc logic by saying lucci is in base when he is at full power?
Ok to make things clear..

I think Lucci right now in Awakening without any new techniques is at something like 70%..

Zoro could have been so far maybe i don't know it could range from 50% to matching Lucci at 70%..

If Zoro has been at 50% when Lucci was 70% the whole time, then yes Zoro will defeat him..

But if Zoro and Lucci have been matching each other both at 70% or close, then Zoro won't defeat him, or a draw, or Zoro defeats him but Jinbei needs to Carry him..