Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Yes you are. If you can't correct them then we're just gonna include all of you together.
@Fleet Leader Fenaker is literally wheezing and onomatopoeia scaling in this same thread
When chapter dropped @HA001 and @Redboy776 were bandana scaling
During break week all of them slandered every single character who's regarded as top tier.
Instead of pointing finger at other maybe you can take sometime and reflect on yourself that alone can do wonderfull. Crying because someone on the net has his fav on a certain pedestal or level where you dont accept they bellong to wont help you here.

Instead of pointing finger at other maybe you can take sometime and reflect on yourself that alone can do wonderfull. Crying because someone on the net has his fav on a certain pedestal or level where you dont accept they bellong to wont help you here.
You literally denied that goofy is zoro's captain. Don't fucking talk back bitch

I don't have anything against Zoro. He's much stronger than Sanji, he was MVP in rooftop, he's close to Nika in power, I believe he's stronger than Lucci. But saying shit like he's stronger than guys like prime beard or prime garp or prime beard is straight up madness
I agree. I just don't think the majority of Zoro fans say those things.

And I'm saying that a few guys with crazy takes don't represent the entire fandom. But in the community, Zoro fans are generally the common enemy and people justify it by saying stuff like, "Zoro fans are delusional and we're just retaliating."

Also, I genuinely think it's less toxic to uplift your own favorite character beyond their paygrade than to continuously trash other characters in order to downgrade them. For example, when some Zoro fans say "Zoro is Yonko level, Zoro is top 1, etc." it's not with an intent to downplay the actual top tier characters, but rather to uplift Zoro.

What I see with most anti-Zoro folks is the opposite; they would rather drag Zoro down than lift their favorite characters up.

Obviously, there are Zoro fans who like to trash on other characters too, but I don't see how they are any less egregious than people from other factions.

tf are these lies mf ?
Zoro never downgraded to a lower level than he initially did.

Zoro was using 3 swords with Nitoryu named attacks , he used 72 pc and SO ON then he went up ward using Nitoryu high level techniques then used Ittoryu Shishi sonson then Santoryu Ichi Ni gorilla a High level santoryu Technique.

It's always going upward , whilst Against Lucci He used Hell flame Hakified Santoryu and downgraded to Base 2 swords, There's a hella difference between the two Haki wise and with the flame coating at that and the third sword .

you are coping since Zoro downgraded for your dear Gucci who can't do shit against him :gokulaugh:

You crying ? Luffy tards already on cope mode
:lulz::lulz:
Zoro not giving his best unlike nika is making some poeple go crazy. maybe zoro vs lucci was a good thing afterall.