[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he is no longer infected.

So someone cured him. If the virus killed him then he should have been dead right now.
I don't like what Jew D. Boy is trying to do here with him twisting things around to make me into something I didn't even say. It's pretty obvious what I was imply with how I posted things but jumped right into me being some living dead player.

I had till end of this phase before anything would happen to me as well so he's pushing this odd conclusion of his pretty quick and pretty fast.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Your jumping to an awfully weird conclusion here and that's a pretty huge leap.

I said I wasn't healed. Which would mean I said in the game thread I wasn't healed, its obviously what I'm talking about.

Then Got a note saying I was no longer infected. Which means hosts told me in a pm I am not infected anymore.

Where does that mean I wasn't cured after saying I wasn't healed

First you wanted to the doctor to out himself now you're jumping to a weird ass conclusion with out even thinking about or taking a second to digest what was meant.

What game are you playing at here?
It just sounds fishy to me that you’d say you weren’t healed, then immediately you get a message that you aren’t infected, and I don’t think the two necessarily mean the same thing under the weird setup of the game. I wanted the doctor to claim so we’d know who healed you, since we currently don’t know the actual doctor after TAC flipped living dead, but that isn’t an option now, so I’m not sure how we can verify what you’re saying.

N

NeutralWatcher

It just sounds fishy to me that you’d say you weren’t healed, then immediately you get a message that you aren’t infected, and I don’t think the two necessarily mean the same thing under the weird setup of the game. I wanted the doctor to claim so we’d know who healed you, since we currently don’t know the actual doctor after TAC flipped living dead, but that isn’t an option now, so I’m not sure how we can verify what you’re saying.
I think he wasn't healed because the original Doctor Zoro D Goat was inactive player.

Then active player has been promoted to Doctor and healed Krogothwolf that's why Krogothwolf said he was healed.

Weird setup or not It's pretty obvious what I said and also pretty obvious what I said previous day. I had the next 2 phases before shit happened to me. You're pushing and jumping here way to quick to even go about this rationally. Doctor doesn't need to claim to verify what happened, forcing the doctor out is a bad idea right now, which you're trying to do. Nor can it happen anyways due to 2 claims being used.

Obviously the new doctor is playing smart and paying attention to what is going on. You on the other hand are trying to push a conspiracy even before I should have died due to the covid.

goat being the original doctor is possible but it is a stretch imo
the hosts were aware that the guy wouldn't play the game
Post automatically merged:

and how could tac know that the doctor would be an inactive user so he could claim doctor with no counterclaims?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Weird setup or not It's pretty obvious what I said and also pretty obvious what I said previous day. I had the next 2 phases before shit happened to me. You're pushing and jumping here way to quick to even go about this rationally. Doctor doesn't need to claim to verify what happened, forcing the doctor out is a bad idea right now, which you're trying to do. Nor can it happen anyways due to 2 claims being used.

Obviously the new doctor is playing smart and paying attention to what is going on. You on the other hand are trying to push a conspiracy even before I should have died due to the covid.
I’m not pushing anything, simply stating my read at the moment. If I really suspected you, I’d have already cast a vote your way. Also not trying to force the doctor to claim, you’re making it out like I’m coming after you with everything I’ve got when I’m just giving my opinion. If you’re healed, then you’re healed.

N

NeutralWatcher

and how could tac know that the doctor would be an inactive user so he could claim doctor with no counterclaims?
Maybe TAC was original Doctor and he was converted. If Marimo turned out townie then this might be true imo since Kiwipom said she was healed by TAC when TAC claimed Doctor.

I’m not pushing anything, simply stating my read at the moment. If I really suspected you, I’d have already cast a vote your way. Also not trying to force the doctor to claim, you’re making it out like I’m coming after you with everything I’ve got when I’m just giving my opinion. If you’re healed, then you’re healed.
Every post since I've said I wasn't infected that you've made has been that I'm basically is trying to imply I'm living dead. Its a push that you're trying to do and you did want to get the doctor to claim which is a bad idea right now. It wasn't you stating an opinion or read or anything it was to imply I'm not cured and now living dead.

I think he wasn't healed because the original Doctor Zoro D Goat was inactive player.

Then active player has been promoted to Doctor and healed Krogothwolf that's why Krogothwolf said he was healed.
That isn´t the point Neutral, the weird part about his arguments is this:
TaC claim that he healed Krogo>>Krogo didn´t answer him, didn´t even denied it. He could easily say that he didn´t take any message about get healed and TaC post would be suspecsios. But he didn´t, like he even support TaC post.
That is the weird part and then when I ask him about it, he immediately get healed??

The most weird part is also, why TaC would risk a lie, Krogo could easily debunk it right? I try to understand these parts.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Every post since I've said I wasn't infected that you've made has been that I'm basically is trying to imply I'm living dead. Its a push that you're trying to do and you did want to get the doctor to claim which is a bad idea right now. It wasn't you stating an opinion or read or anything it was to imply I'm not cured and now living dead.
It was to imply the possibility that that’s what happened. Do you see me leading the charge, trying to rally everyone against you? Am I still pursuing you like you say? Christ, now I’m defending myself more than arguing your affiliation. The doctor claiming idea was dropped as soon as y’all told me it was a bad move, so why are you still worked up about it?

Maybe TAC was original Doctor and he was converted. If Marimo turned out townie then this might be true imo since Kiwipom said she was healed by TAC when TAC claimed Doctor.
tac said d2 that he had 4 day phases before getting converted and he said that he cured himself in d3 (before the 4 phases limit)
a townie wouldn't lie about getting cured that would be gamethrow
now, tac buying cure to pretend he is a doctor, that is possible, but again, how could he predict that the doctor would be a inactive player who wouldn't counter claim him

N

NeutralWatcher

That isn´t the point Neutral, the weird part about his arguments is this:
TaC claim that he healed Krogo>>Krogo didn´t answer him, didn´t even denied it. He could easily say that he didn´t take any message about get healed and TaC post would be suspecsios. But he didn´t, like he even support TaC post.
That is the weird part and then when I ask him about it, he immediately get healed??

The most weird part is also, why TaC would risk a lie, Krogo could easily debunk it right? I try to understand these parts.
DIfferent time zone I think. Nothing you can do to confirm this except townie who has enough money buys scanner to confirm Krogothwolf.

It was to imply the possibility that that’s what happened. Do you see me leading the charge, trying to rally everyone against you? Am I still pursuing you like you say? Christ, now I’m defending myself more than arguing your affiliation. The doctor claiming idea was dropped as soon as y’all told me it was a bad move, so why are you still worked up about it?
You jumped on me saying I was no longer infected as quickly as you could and yes you did start quoting neutral to hint at what you were imply as well. Thats a strategy to get others on your side. Hence why I said I dont like how quickly you got this idea that I was living dead without taking a couple seconds to think what I was implying and how long I had per my infection doing what ever it can for me. End of this phase. So yes that is suspicious behaviour on your part to try to push something extremely quickly.

N

NeutralWatcher

You jumped on me saying I was no longer infected as quickly as you could and yes you did start quoting neutral to hint at what you were imply as well. Thats a strategy to get others on your side. Hence why I said I dont like how quickly you got this idea that I was living dead without taking a couple seconds to think what I was implying and how long I had per my infection doing what ever it can for me. End of this phase. So yes that is suspicious behaviour on your part to try to push something extremely quickly.
I think Jew is still new so he thought Doctor should claim. He also didn't know if all claims have been used so I think didn't read some posts thoroughly since different time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.