Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admiral fanbase is really, really desperate for that giant robot.

Every prediction they've had so far has failed.

"Kuma will nuke saturn"
"Bonney will punch him"

The reality is Luffy vs Saturn had to have happened.

It simply makes 0 sense for Luffy not to fight a serious main villain.

Oh looks like someone is mad for opening his mouth too widely ... Take this banana in your ass from oda now.
No way this idiot really believed Sanji gonna take Kizaru and put it as avy :
:suresure: cry more now!
Little **** has gay fantasies because he couldnt find one post where i ever talked to him and now he is mad fantasizing gay sex about me. Go back to your bum budies, taking it in the bum, hiding place where you were last week and dont address me again before you grow cojones :myman:

Nah bro. Been waiting literal years for sanji vs kizaru. I wanted just a small clash. Even if sanji loses in the end.

Not to be a salty fan boy. But after years of investment. After the last chapters ending... I'm pretty upset

I'm not being too reactionary. I understand that sanji will get a fight against some fodder vice admiral next arc.

But I don't really care nor am i invested in those fights
You seriously think Kizaru is done this arc ? He is relevant till endgame . Admirals will fight in final war Sanji will get plenty of chance .

Why do you think he will fight Vice Admiral ? Even Smoker is irrelevant these days.

Kizaru fans can somewhat be happy he did clash luffy and Sanji in 1v2 until Saturn return.

Luffy about to 1v2 him and Saturn tho. 2 top tiers

Kizaru's haki, speed and agility > Saturn
Saturn AP, endurance and durability > Kizaru's
Overall : Saturn >= Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.