Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it probably won't happen anymore tbh.
Saturn wants to get rid of everything on the island bar Punk records,that includes Lucci.

Zoro and Lucci are probably going to come to a postponement agreement where it would be advantageous for both of them to stop fighting and make an escape.

Damn I tought Bonney would get a lick in but hey . Kizaru vs Sanji and Saturn vs Robot about to happen it seem . BUt until the robot get there we get luffy soloing ? SOme Nika hype right there .
Post automatically merged:

And did sanji did anything ???

Admiral fans would rather have Kizaru being defeated by Luffy with Saturn than Zoro defeating him

Zoro > 50% Luffy

Then they cry about Nika wanking

I think you guys are bigger Nika wankers than me ngl

At this point it probably won't happen anymore tbh.
Saturn wants to get rid of everything on the island bar Punk records,that includes Lucci.

Zoro and Lucci are probably going to come to a postponement agreement where it would be advantageous for both of them to stop fighting and make an escape.

Then maybe Kizaru could teach how to really KO G5 and need external help to get up

:fujilaugh:
Kizaru did nothing to Luffy except run away constantly, Luffy gassed out by himself and we've seen clearly just how hilariously awful Kizaru's AP is, Franky treats his lightspeed kick like a massage and his lasers are walked off by Sanji and Atlas.

I'm literally right though? This is the only time he got more spotlight then normal last chapter his only W was Kaido and that's with help
That's a lie.

Oda has broken up the monotony many times. You just haven't been paying attention. Yes he has a general structure for raid style arcs such as ennies lobby, wano, and alabasta.

But we also have skypiea, davvy back, and little garden.

Luffy always shines more than his crew. Look at vs oars and then vs moria in the same arc.

The difference is how much the crew contributes in these fucking arcs.

Sanji did this to oars

I can name many more examples of the crew contributing allot more.

Look at the sea train arc. Look at sabaody as a whole. Look at the story dude😂

Ahahahaha. Zoro without the King of Hell vs Kaido+Bm=stops hakai and saves supernovae. Goofy+Nick's God +Joy Boy's Hacks vs Kizaru =vegapanka got hurt again. Nika is shocked that Goofy ate the fruit, this idiot can't do anything even with the power of god

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Luffy goes giant and squeezes kizaru like a grape until he bleeds

This isnt me shitting on kizaru btw im dead ass
Do i get this right?

Luffy is singlehandling Kizaru and New Form Saturn, so others can escape, forming the battlefield to his favor.

Meanwhile, Zoro is struggling with his arch enemy Asthma bronchiale and is kept in hold by Lucci.
Yeah you got it right

Status
Not open for further replies.