Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how pre ACoC, RT Zoro could stop a combined attack of two Yonko, I think it should be easy for G5 to handle an attack from an Admiral and Gorosei. And unlike Zoro Luffy has the durability enhancement so he should be very much fine after taking the attack.

I don't think it will be an actual 1v2 fight for Luffy, unless Kizaru and Saturn are Law/Kid level. I mean Kizaru has equal bounty as those two but Saturn is unknown.

I hope Saturn new form does not open door for some Super Awakening shit now.

VP having a message for the world kind of makes it feel like he is going to die and this is some sort of final message like Roger and WBs before their death.
Shut up about this blocking a combined yonko attack

zoro attempted to and failed. You're delusional

stop:whitepress:

So no one wants to discuss what will VP says at the end . :lusalty:

Is manga all about Luffy , Zoro and Sanji ?

There is lot more to the manga you guys need to chill . I am just waiting for end panel what VP has to say !

Next chapter prediction:
Vegapunk about to start announcement to whole world
Saturn urge Kizaru to stop Vegapunk
Kizaru chasing Vegapunk whom carried by Sanji
Stumble with Zoro whom still in fight with Lucci
Jinbe arrive at the scene
Swap versus
Kizaru vs Sanji + Zoro
Lucci vs Jinbei
Its over bro nobody is fighting an Admiral or Gorosei until Luffy does lmao

You all know what i'm very curious about?

New form of Saturn.

Based on Lucci case - he has:

- human initial form,
- animal form,
- hybrid form,
- the form of an awakened hybrid.

So - in the case of Saturn, we have so far seen a human form and an awakened hybrid form.

But a question should be asked here - is it possible that the flames and aura surrounding Rob are also visible in his old hybrid form?

We don't know - and if i remember correctly, we don't have another case that could help us find out.

I ask myself these questions - because now there are two possible scenarios:

- the new form is the spider form,

- if the statement about Lucci is true - then so far we have seen the form of a normal Saturn hybrid and not an awakened one,

Which would mean that he was only now using his most powerful form.

:goyea::neesama::amazing::noo::choppawhat::crazwhat::kawak:

"Thanks to VP suddenly turning an idiot and running away from the space where Luffy protects and make himself open target so kizaru can go and kill him, Luffy had to follow Kizaru, who ate light fruit, which is pretty much fastest fruit in the world (and we know running full speed makes Luffy tired thanks to bonney search phase)."

And Kizaru was still paralyzed by one attack.
In other words, kizaru just have to move around and G5 is over. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.