Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This meant that the combined attack was so weak that even Usopp could block it.
Meanwhile, the truth is, a green servant in the king of huff mode can't do anything to that little cat.
He is still far away from the strongest swordsman, Vista.
:vistalaugh:
Not a little cat.. I know you're trying to downplay Zoro for whatever reason.. But put some respect on Lucci..

And we're getting close to the chapter 1127. Thankfully it will probably be out in the week of my birthday.

Seems like Oda really likes to use GoroAwase. It wasn't a theory.

If he is revealing the truth that we've being waiting for 20 years, then the chances of knowing what is the treasure in JUST SOME MONTHS (19 CHAPTERS!!!!) is REALLY, REALLY high.

We're close to the end of the journey.

I hope there is at least a good reason for keeping Zoro away from the real events:seriously: I really hate how Oda always makes him disappear, that's even worse than the regular crew seperations
I don't think there's any mystery, he's as important in the arc's story line as the other crew members, but at least Oda gave Lucci to him while the rest stay in the background doing nothing.

Egghead was introduced with the Seraphim attacking Amazon Lily, and have been a huge part of the arc.

Oda keeping Stussy, Kaku, York, and the Seraphim sidelined this long means he's planning someting with them.

The Mother Flame and Punk Records both still need to be dealt with.

The arc feels like it's wrapping up but a lot of things still haven't been dealt with.
Depending on what VP say to world this manga could be warping up rather soon .
The man know so fucking much .

Guys I was out again today for graduation and shit so couldn't properly bask in the glory of GOD KING LUFFY when the spoils first came out :parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

But I'm back now :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::luffydab::luffydab::luffydab::jinbewat::jinbewat::christnally::christnally::christnally:

Anyways where are all my tagger bros????? Didn't you guys all tag me yesterday over fake spoilers??? @Pringles Zoro hype chapter? right? Wasn't I in some most wanted interpol hitlist for Zoro fans? @Ice devil slayer "Luffy got owned" @Extravlad "catch a bigger L"
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Is this karma? :crazwhat:

Just to put it out there what are the dream scenarios in current context that each fanbase would have:

Luffy: Beat Kizaru and Saturn in a 2v1
Zoro: One shot Lucci and then fight Kizaru in a 1v1 and let Luffy 1v1 Saturn
Sanji: Rescue VP and then come back to help Luffy 2v2
Jinbe: Go to Zoro and take over fight against Lucci or go to Luffy and help Luffy
Admiral/Kizaru: Idk, its a 2v1 at the moment, and him beating Luffy 1v1 looks bleak atm, some Admiral fans can probably help in what would be the best for their agenda
Gorosei/Yonko fans: Saturn gets to fight Luffy 1v1 while Kizaru is relegated to fight Zoro/Sanji etc.
Kid/Law: Hope for Zoro looking bad, they can't compete against Luffy and Sanji fans don't really challenge theses bottom feeders (cause they already know Sanji is below them)

Please tell how would you like the plot to progress for your fav.
@Pringles @BillSlipton @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi @Tejas @Boiroy @DonWick @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001
1. Luffy beating Kizaru & Saturn in a serious fight without the gear 5 drawbacks.
2. Sanji doing something impressive maybe holding Kizaru off alone while Luffy beats Saturn. Actually saving Vegapunk.
3. Zoro taking out Lucci and doing a combined CoC attack with Luffy when they meet up to knock out every enemy on the island that isn’t Kizaru and Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.