Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro is purposefully putting the crew at risk not beating Lucci?
No, Zoro is unfortunately just a puppet of Oda and Oda is something we call a bad writer

The king fight was less than 15 minutes long… As in from the moment Zoro got healed up to when cut king down, it’s less 15 minutes long… and that the very end, like in the last 5 minutes, is when Zoro says that he will die from Exhaustion of using KoH too long

So… in Wano 5 minutes was around the time Zoro was saying he was on the brink of literal death

In egghead between now and Zoro supposedly activating KoH we had Luffy had just entered g5 and tossed Kizaru into the ocean, then Luffy and Kizaru kept fighting, then Saturn arrived then liffy And Kizaru kept fighting, then Luffy one shot Kizaru then Luffy got exhausted then Saturn put everyone down then grabbed Bonney and started monologuing, then Kuma arrived, then Kuma smacked Saturn then Luffy was eating, then Kizaru woke up, then Luffy activated G5 again, then Luffy stomped Kizaru and Saturn and then we cut back to Zoro vs Lucci

I highly doubt this took place in 5 minutes so I highly doubt Zoro was using KoH this entire time

on top of the fact that we literally see him no longer using his third sword immediately after the chapter where he supposedly started using KoH

I agree with you to a degree, but not entirely. One of my favourite things about WCI was that Brook got his shine. I loved that. And I have always been critical of how he has treated the rest of the crew. In the past they all had their moment, but now they really don't. There are too many side characters that the crew is pushed aside.

I think now that it's crept onto even Zoro and Sanji is the most egregious thing. Not that they're more important, but that he's pushing EVEN MORE characters out of the limelight. It's... just the straw that's breaking the camel's back.
This line of thinking make no sense before the time skip Oda did 3 arcs with luffy alone .
This is a shorter arc thanks seeing around the world and focus on Kuma and Bonney .
We just come off of wano ( that had SH doing loads of stuff and having fights )and this arc being more luffy base should not be a issues .
Hell even this arc being luffy base you can see how Oda make thing done fast like Kizaru vs Luffy was hardly even a full fight .

Okay its time for every fandom to make truce. The main enemy is condom at this point.

This fraud author has gone nuts and will clown everybody to elevate his clown MC.
What are you going to make a truce about? Being losers?

Why don't you just accept your favourite character is a side character to Luffy's story and stop overhyping him you'll enjoy the story more.

Status
Not open for further replies.