Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I was out again today for graduation and shit so couldn't properly bask in the glory of GOD KING LUFFY when the spoils first came out :parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

But I'm back now :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::luffydab::luffydab::luffydab::jinbewat::jinbewat::christnally::christnally::christnally:

Anyways where are all my tagger bros????? Didn't you guys all tag me yesterday over fake spoilers??? @Pringles Zoro hype chapter? right? Wasn't I in some most wanted interpol hitlist for Zoro fans? @Ice devil slayer "Luffy got owned" @Extravlad "catch a bigger L"
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Is this karma? :crazwhat:
Why are you tagging me?

I'm a bigger Luffy fan than a Zoro fan, you're supposed to know that from now on

Also, whether Zoro wins his fight against Lucci or not, it changes nothing to his eventual confrontation with Kizaru

C

CensoredbyWG

And we're getting close to the chapter 1127. Thankfully it will probably be out in the week of my birthday.

Seems like Oda really likes to use GoroAwase. It wasn't a theory.

If he is revealing the truth that we've being waiting for 20 years, then the chances of knowing what is the treasure in JUST SOME MONTHS (19 CHAPTERS!!!!) is REALLY, REALLY high.

We're close to the end of the journey.
Why 1127 in special?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think you guys are overthinking what Zoro "needs" to do this arc lol, but sure maybe
It's based on what we have seen so far in 1100+ chapters.

Zoro always take part in main action but this time he has been off-panelled.

Sure it's possible that AR+luffy takes on Saturn and kiz

But one can't rule out the possibility of Zoro coming in between as zoro has yet to face either of the duo

Status
Not open for further replies.