Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci did pretty good against Luffy too tho and Luffy fans are highly delusionl for claiming it was a low diff or that Lucci aint no opponent for Luffy.

If Luffy didnt go in his strongest form immedeately, him and Lucci would probably be on equal footings. Non Gear 5 Luffy is also a Low Top Tier and similar in strength to Lucci and Zoro.
Lucci was low diff for Gear 5 Luffy but it still took Gear 5 for that low diff

It would have been high/mid diff in CoCless Gear 4

That's why, he's a interesting and charming serial killer who commits murders not for fun but for justice!
Lucci is a psychopath who uses his official position as a cover that allows him to murder as much as he wants.
His strength, his swagger, his vibes and personality all make for a great antagonist
I think he is boring and flat but to each their own.

And they like him more as a character, not a person.
Fair I guess but imho the character is just lame:kayneshrug: I don't see the appeal
Unlike many fans of Doflamingo, for example, who claim that he did nothing wrong.
Now that's outright disturbing.:whitepress:

His fans are funny and harmless.
This I can agree with in part 😆

Lucci did pretty good against Luffy too tho and Luffy fans are highly delusionl for claiming it was a low diff or that Lucci aint no opponent for Luffy.

If Luffy didnt go in his strongest form immedeately, him and Lucci would probably be on equal footings. Non Gear 5 Luffy is also a Low Top Tier and similar in strength to Lucci and Zoro.
How can you say he'd be equal with nothing to prove that? I understand you're a Lucci fana and Lucci is without a doubt YC1 level but let's no delude ourselves just because Luffy easily beat Lucci in Gear 5 doesn't mean he can't beat him high/mid diff in Gear 4.

Gear 4 AdvCoC Luffy > Current Zoro >= Current Lucci

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He has been consistently fighting Kizaru, that is 100% his fight. And frankly if Saturn is the bigger threat presumably then theres no way Zoro takes over that fight either.

You acknowledge the AR is likely here to stave off that battle and make it a 2v2, this is what Oda does, his prerogative is to make Luffy the center of attention in these conflicts.

If Saturn were a raid battle where Zoro would join then I wouldnt have expected Sanji to leave the scene either, yet here he did.
I already told you that AR + luffy makes sense.

However, discounting the possibility that zoro might join is just BS. You and me both are just speculating and as of now Zoro is the only one left who hasn't moved towards the ship.

If zoro claps lucci and jinbei and zoro move towards bonney and VP then there is good possibility that zoro end up facing kiz...coz no way Saturn will let anyone leave this island once VP broadcast the message or attempts to broadcast the message

Status
Not open for further replies.