Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yeah, like ive said, the Robot powered by Gear 5. None of you are listening lmao
The robot turned on for the first time when Luffy was in his Gigant form.

It's very possible that Luffy going into Gigant is going to be the key to the Ancient Robot finally moving and joining the battle. Oda likes doing things in threes: the Robot was introduced activating to Gigant Gear 5, then activated again to regular Gear 5, and will start moving now that Luffy is in Gigant again, meaning his heartbeat is louder and stronger.

We should see the Ancient Robot in the new two chapters.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Im saying the same thing again and again because thats what repeatedly happens in this story ad nauseum. Nobody takes over Luffy's fights lol. He never defeated an Admiral, so why would Zoro do it first?
Never argued for zoro to defeat kiz though and you still didn't counter my scenario so I guess even you know it's possible ✌️

But that is the problem, Luffy did not easily beat Lucci in his Gear 5, in fact he did not beat him at all. Lucci did immensly well for facing and fighting Gear 5 for his first time, even having an equal clash blowing each other away! (edit: dont forget how Kaido did in his first encounter with gear 5)

But since the moment Lucci focused in killing Sentomaru, it was no 1v1 fight anymore, but Lucci trying to kill Sentomaru and Luffy butting in from the side trying to protect Sento. Lucci even managed to dodge one of the attacks.

At the end Lucci was far from defeated and Luffy escaped for other reasons (letting Sentomaru whom he tried to protect even behind him). During the entire encounter Lucci did not use a single named attack on Luffy - the one named attack he used was on Sentomaru and that was strong enough to one shot him through his barrier and fast enough for Gear 5 to be unable to react.

Lucci proved well enough that there was a reason Luffy decided to go into his strongest form immedeately. Lucci proved he is not Yc1 but a level above, so basically in between Yonko and Yc1 - and that is where Luffy without Gear 5 is as well, Kizaru basically proved he aint Yonko/Admiral level in even Gear 4, let alone Gear 2/3 and base.

I could probably agree to:
Gear 5 Luffy - Mid/High Top Tier
Gear 4 Luffy - Low/Mid Top Tier
Base/Gear 2/3 Luffy, Lucci, Zoro - Low Top Tier
He did beat Lucci pretty easily in Gear 5. Luffy was sleeping while dodging awakened Lucci shigan at one point and was laughing while Lucci was losing consciousness.

He didn't use a named attack because Luffy overwhelmed him immediately. We can't scale fights and what didn't but could have happened we have to scale them on what did.

I agree with your tier list though.

1. Luffy beating Kizaru & Saturn in a serious fight without the gear 5 drawbacks.
2. Sanji doing something impressive maybe holding Kizaru off alone while Luffy beats Saturn. Actually saving Vegapunk.
3. Zoro taking out Lucci and doing a combined CoC attack with Luffy when they meet up to knock out every enemy on the island that isn’t Kizaru and Saturn.
Your no. 3 is super wild. Cool, but never happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.