Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
I bet him stopping Kiz and Saturn is just a gag ridiculous power that gives Sanji the proper opening to leave with Vegapunk

Doesn't mean he can tangle with them alone

I mean, without Sanji there Vegapunk would be done, and that was literally the only thing Luffy managed to do in the spoilers till now, everything else is about Saturn and Kiz offensives
Will Sanji be back to the battlefield?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
"We're done" -> continues to not let it go lol

And yeah its Luffy with the high possibility of being assisted by ancient tech. Not at all that hard to comprehend here bucko
:milaugh::milaugh:

Even with AR Luffy will never beat both Saturn and kiz in the egghead....

You are on some next level cope :suresure:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Don’t do that ….. you know they have to get Vegapunk out the paint. Nobody expected a major fight in this arc infact nobody expected any type of fight when we came in. Everything happening now is just icing on the cake tbh. Y’all said this was gonna be a Franky arc.
If franky and bonney took Vegapunk away last chapter he would not have been hit by KOZARU this chapter

this is dog shit writing from Oda from saying he can’t move to taking another attack and Sanji moving him

You know it ain’t happening man…Sanji didn’t do anything standing right in front of Kizaru for 20 chapters, you think he will run back to the battlefield and do something?
Neither Saturn nor Kizaru are going to let Vegapunk go that easily, Kizaru is Kizaru and Saturn can teleport wherever he wants :finally:

So if you're right then Luffy and Sanji did nothing but get bodied then for the most part (i doubt that is the case tho), because the spoilers only mention that Luffy, "in a decisive moment" (or whatever that means), managed to stop Kizaru and Saturn for Sanji and Vegapunk be able to leave without interventions
Yea decisive moment probably means Sanji and Vegapunk were about to get finished off.

No you guys just make it about Zoro when it frankly has nothing to do with Zoro lol.

This is the same accusations I got for saying Zoro was going to fight King even though he was sent to the rooftop first. Dont know what else you want me to say
This is different from wano it makes zero sense for him to defeat two top tiers alone while zoro gets sidelined

Status
Not open for further replies.