Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because wano had Law and Kid to deal with BM who other than Zoro can provide anything useful against Kiz and Saturn
Law and Kid fought Big Mom from the get go, this is not remotely the same thing lol. Zoro doesnt take over Luffy's fights. Im sorry man, this just isnt how it works, not when Luffy himself has yet to defeat an Admiral nor Gorosei yet.

Best case scenario for Luffy is that Saturn consumes a lot of stamina, but trying to hold back Kizaru also while having started Gear 5 before Saturn transformed is a guaranteed L solo.

Imagine having to pretend that the huge fuckin mystery robot that's been shown throughout the entire arc will be useless so you can pretend the guy who never beats one big shot solo is about to solo two at once
Copium according to your head canon. Luffy already showed he can use his drums to regen, and Luffy always gets a powerup each arc so if it happens then it'll just mean a powerup and Luffy carrying on soloing Kizaru + Saturn, just even better (with powerup).
Keep coping + blame Oda because thats how the spoilers are looking like, lets see what the full summary and raws do.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You know what's hilarious

Both luffy and sanji were portrayed last chapter as a shield of VP

Sanji was smoking

Luffy was chillin

Yet, VP got serious damages this chapter and sanji has to carry him away

I really wanna see what happened that caused 180degree turn
Sanji flight mode kicked in after two a top tier in front of him

To be fair anything can happen . Loda can literally do anything .

But I am certain fight will be interrupted by Giants/Ancient Robot because I see this as escape arc luffy will not completely defeat both of them .
Or the AR will result in him defeating both. Id love for Saturn to survive, but why do people think Luffy is running away from this fight? That hasnt been his MO since preTS. He even defeated Katakuri while escaping WCI because he needed to stop him so he wouldnt go after his crew.

Law and Kid fought Big Mom from the get go, this is not remotely the same thing lol. Zoro doesnt take over Luffy's fights. Im sorry man, this just isnt how it works, not when Luffy himself has yet to defeat an Admiral nor Gorosei yet.
I don't think Zoro will take over but Luffy is not defeating both and whoever he does fight is likely to take some lumps from another ally in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.