Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
But he's not tried at all. And is undamaged
“Saturn has not tried” is the second biggest cope in Egghead, right behind Zoro not trying against Lucci lol.

Saturn is just a fruit merchant fraud with no fighting ability outside of his Devil fruit.

But let’s see if a Jobosei level fruit can finally grant Saturn some combat power lol.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I am thinking more and more that Luffy will clash with Saturn, be pushed back, and then be rescued by the robots or giants going by these spoilers. If Saturn has a whole other transformation, then Luffy is not taking him down in like 1 or 2 chatpers. Oda does not write fight/characters this way.

The idea some people have of Luffy "squashing" Satrun like a bug as this seems to imply: Could perhaps work in theory if you think Egghead lasts a lot longer than it currently looks like. But the way things are shaping up, I doubt such a scenario.

My guess? Oda does as Oda likes and teases Saturn's strength via his clash with Luffy, but not much more. He will push Luffy back far enough that he can run away with the rest of the crew while Saturn deals with the giants and robots. Then we might cut back to Saturn having won offscreen twenty chapters down the line. I hope this won't happen since I would like a bigger conclusion, but I think this is going to be it.

With the potential release of the Void Century info via Vegapunk, it seems likely that this will be the big event of Egghead rather than Saturn dying or going down against Luffy, but I guess we will have to wait and see.
Actually, I agree with people who think Saturn will be crushed like a bug; their analogy makes sense. I also believe Saturn will be defeated here because something in EGG needs to shake the world, and the downfall of one of the greatest authorities in the world is perfectly capable of doing that. Additionally, I think the fight will last a little longer than you mentioned because the robot will definitely play a role, and Saturn will have the task of explaining what the robot is and how Luffy can control it, etc. So, we might have something more than just a short exchange of attacks.

The people in the fictional universe of One Piece are familiar with the notion that one should not attack or do anything against a Celestial Dragon and are aware of the consequences if they do so. When it is announced that Luffy has gone from hitting a Celestial Dragon to toppling something beyond their authority like one of the Gorosei, it will indeed shake the people of the world, and I think it will serve as the trigger and encouragement for various revolutions worldwide and weaken the WG's power over certain countries, etc...
There is much to speculate about what will happen, but your thoughts are by no means bad; you might be right.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
“Saturn has not tried” is the second biggest cope in Egghead, right behind Zoro not trying against Lucci lol.

Saturn is just a fruit merchant fraud with no fighting ability outside of his Devil fruit.

But let’s see if a Jobosei level fruit can finally grant Saturn some combat power lol.
Every gorosei is above the admirals

I thought you were talking about respect?

Asking Zoro if he needs help against an opponent Luffy treated like a fodder vs having Sanji focus on saving the man Luffy vowed to protect

I wonder which one of these is more disrespectful…
Luffy probably sees Zoro and Lucci at similar levels. He respected Zoro by taking his word for it. He didn’t ask Sanji anything he basically said beat it. You know the threads that come out are about to have yall in shambles this week.

I dunno if I want to post fool summary...

I am a Sanji fan afterall..

If Zoro fans know he got blitzed by Kizaru and failed to protect vegapank...
I said some days ago that Sanji will protect Vegapunk
It was obvious that Luffy will fight
So I thought that Sanji has a defensive/passive role and is the last wall
This should’ve been the bare minimum for his character but Oda is even worse than the biggest hater
Kizaru probably blitzed him and nearly killed Vegapunk

Luffy probably sees Zoro and Lucci at similar levels. He respected Zoro by taking his word for it. He didn’t ask Sanji anything he basically said beat it. You know the threads that come out are about to have yall in shambles this week.
Dude you don’t even know the context of this; you’re letting your imagination go wild here.

And he didn’t respect Zoro to think Zoro was in more danger against Lucci than Luffy was against Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.