General & Others Top 5 Favourite Characters

Who are your faves?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tobirama is so bad. Kishimoto basically took a dozen character traits and crammed them into this forgettable loser.

—Has a lesser form of Edo Tensei
—Has a lesser form of Flying Thunder God
—Invented the Shadow Clone Jutsu, which even fodder Jonin learn
—Low tier in Suiton
—Hated Uchiha but is too much of a bitch to kill them (unlike Danzo-sama)

He's the recycle bin Hokage.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Tobirama is so bad. Kishimoto basically took a dozen character traits and crammed them into this forgettable loser.

—Has a lesser form of Edo Tensei
—Has a lesser form of Flying Thunder God
—Invented the Shadow Clone Jutsu, which even fodder Jonin learn
—Low tier in Suiton
—Hated Uchiha but is too much of a bitch to kill them (unlike Danzo-sama)

He's the recycle bin Hokage.
:goatasure:
This is some low tier bait but imma bite.

- 4th shinobi war wouldn't exsist without his edo tensei. We would have missed out on all the action and the much anticipated eos fight of naruto vs sasuke. Tobirama also had enough foresight to know that he himself would be reanimated with the edo tensei. And thus would become the MVP of the 4th war.
:finally:

- Gave Minato a career via flying thunder god. The dude is high Jonin level at best without it. Baruto's Grandpa got some much needed clout.
:madmonk:

- Fodder technique but a forbidden one. Naruto wouldn't exsist if not for the shadow clone. He would have probably even committed suicide due to his loneliness, if he didn't have his clones to share some ramen with. Thank Tobi.
:sweat:

- His suiton >>>>> anyone in the verse ez.

- Well unlike Danzo he had some rationality in his brain and isn't just a power hungry psycho.
Also he liked to keep his brother happy. No diffing his brother's lover (Madara) would have been very counter productive.
:hihihi:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Do you dislike the Uchiha a lot? 🤔

1) Obito - love his antagonist behavior, his analytic fighting despite rising up from being a talent-less ninja, and his tragic life in general.
2) Minato - basically same reasons but for the good side, and Naruto's parents pull all my heartstrings.
3) Kakashi - ok I love super smart analytical characters, there is a pattern here :D
4) Tobirama - he's the coolest, again very smart.
5) Konan - shout out to the only lady I consider turning out cool for trying to bring down Obito solo.

Why is there no Hidan offered????? Special honorary mention. Also Madara - Hashirama chemistry.
1. Tobirama

2/3. Uchiha Madara/Uchiha Itachi
4. Jiraya
5. Shikamaru
6. Kakashi
7. Gaara
8. Minato
9. Gai
10. Naruto
No Uchiha hate here. We are just avid defenders of the lord that is Tobi.