Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oars Jr. joined Whitebeard Grand Fleet, that means Ace told Whitebeard he was in Wano and met Oars Jr too. This is really a plothole.
Maybe Oars Jr. has access to information, to news about Ace's execution announcement just like Kaidou only in this matter.

At which island Oars Jr. was born? I don't think Wano was his birthplace.
At which island Oars Jr. spent most the years living in it?
When was Little Pirates formed? Twenty years ago? More?
How many years Oars Jr. spent in Wano?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Maybe Oars Jr. has access to information, to news about Ace's execution announcement just like Kaidou only in this matter.

At which island Oars Jr. was born? I don't think Wano was his birthplace.
At which island Oars Jr. spent most the years living in it?
When was Little Pirates formed? Twenty years ago? More?
How many years Oars Jr. spent in Wano?
Its not about Oars, this means Whitebeard know if Ace was from Wano. What i want to say is some plothole about WB Pirates not going to Wano for 20+ years.

Its not about Oars, this means Whitebeard know if Ace was from Wano. What i want to say is some plothole about WB Pirates not going to Wano for 20+ years.
Why Whitebeard visited Wano only once? We don't know. As for Ace, he was born in Baterilla, South Blue. I looked for Wano at which Blue is located, but I couldn't find any geographical information about Wano. Chances of Ace born in New World is very slight.

There are things about the geography of ONE PIECE world needs to be clarified.

How big the Earth of ONE PIECE compared to the size of our Earth?
How come all these years no one has drawn a fully completed map of the world?
Does the World Government has a world map keeping it to themselves?

And here we have Log Pose and Eternal Pose.

The sense of time is completely absent in ONE PIECE manga. From the day Ace left Moby Dick in search for Teach until Whitebeard came to view seeing Ace alive and well on the execution platform.

Marco: Yo, Pops. It's been almost a month and Ace didn't come back.
Whitebeard: Month? I didn't count in mind.
Marco: Shall we look after him?
Whitebeard: Nah! He'll be fine.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The sense of time is completely absent in ONE PIECE manga. From the day Ace left Moby Dick in search for Teach until Whitebeard came to view seeing Ace alive and well on the execution platform.

Marco: Yo, Pops. It's been almost a month and Ace didn't come back.
Whitebeard: Month? I didn't count in mind.
Marco: Shall we look after him?
Whitebeard: Nah! He'll be fine.
This is different, my problem with Oden - Whitebeard is you left Oden for almost 20 years.

And you have Izo which is from Wano and he dont event want to know what happen in his hometown for 20 years? I mean thats a plothole

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
She might knew if Ace dead.

In fact, i had a thoughts that Yamato might be the reason why Kaido want to go to Marineford to save Ace.

And then Shanks stops him.
I still wonder what kind of grudge Kaido was having with WB

More than a beef for sure lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.