Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If getting hit by admiral is L this forum is a lost cause.
The plan has always been about escaping people think that they going fight and leave VP on ground the whole fight is me LMAO .
Sanji trying to escape make the most sense and luffy will try next when giant robo wake up .
He not going to be able to hold back both Kizaru and saturn for long .
Come on why are people so opposed to him beating them when he clowned them just this chapter.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Fear not, our lord and saviour Luffy the last-minute-invented-god cause he wasnt too OP yet will solohandely save us all! What a beautiful Luffy Piece this story turned out to be! What a great chapter! We've never witnessed a chapter of Luffy greatness before! We really needed one we have been starving in this latest years, finally Oda is giving some panels and shine to his main character!
Oda had to outdo his own Oden and Shanks wank somehow! (Also hello DKI long time no see! Its Ghostly lol)

:risiup::saden::hapnoel::christmwai:

Still think it’d be fitting if the gorosei are taken out by people that will be able to take over their roles

Like Saturn the warrior godhead of science and defense being taken out by Vegapunks would be cool. Saturn using his knowledge to help imu while vegapunk uses his for the world as a whole

So basically all of them being taken out by people that will do their roles better

C

CensoredbyWG

Kaido was a stud and ran the gauntlet. Even though he lost i think most people would bet in a fresh 1v1 he beats luffy still.
Kaido was dominating the fight with his hybrid form, g5 literally couldnt harm him despite the circus show, oda needed to make kaido go head on a giant fist to make kaido lost.

I truly feel that oda didn't know how to finish the fight in a satisfying way and since shanks had to come by to promote his movie, he finished the arc with another, as usual, out of nowhere new technique.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Now the calling me ape because i pointed it out correctly
They must be crying in a group circle in the discord about me lmao :cheers:
Unironically seething because he as nothing going ins his life beside calling people names over a drawing, and then not having the cojones beside coming out once a week with his lover

Ok done we see us soon shitposting lovers :cheers:
Why you running lmfao

For a whole week you been chatting shit

Talk now you fucking 🤡

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Kizaru is a good guy and was careful to stab him inside the hole made by Saturn. Give that man an Oscar. :myman:
Lmao Kuzan putting the icicle through where Shiryu stabbed him all over again lmao.

Next we'll find out Ace had pirate stomach cancer, maybe the illnesses Whitebeard and Roger had too and Akainu was just helping him get rid of the cancerous cells before they spread. Well Whitebeard maybe had it in his chest and in half his head/brain so Akainu was helping him there too /s.

Or maybe they just had Ligma? or Sugondese?

:saden::risiup::akaman::akasalt::ace:

Still think it’d be fitting if the gorosei are taken out by people that will be able to take over their roles

Like Saturn the warrior godhead of science and defense being taken out by Vegapunks would be cool. Saturn using his knowledge to help imu while vegapunk uses his for the world as a whole

So basically all of them being taken out by people that will do their roles better
Of course, Nasujuro vs Nami, battle of the century.

If getting hit by admiral is L this forum is a lost cause.
The plan has always been about escaping people think that they going fight and leave VP on ground the whole fight is me LMAO .
Sanji trying to escape make the most sense and luffy will try next when giant robo wake up .
He not going to be able to hold back both Kizaru and saturn for long .
The L is an Admiral tagging 20 different characters and only manage to kill the weakest one.
Lanji's weaker than Sentomaru and there's nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.