Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I like the other leakers too, they're not perfect either, they're not entirely innocent but they do show humility, self awareness, regret , a willingness to improve and be better. Pew was even talking about that exact thing on his twitter earlier.

They don't make threats to not drop spoilers and throw massive manchild tantrums. They don't act like elitists and tyrants, like spoiled brats.

Nobody is forcing Redon to do this either, nobody is forcing him to risk himself and be a leaker, this is own volition and its all he knows, its his whole lifes purpose hence why he is so obsessive and controlling about it, why he takes it so extremely seriously. Hes commited 2 decades of his life to it, its not going back for him now, sunk cost fallacy. Hes far too invested and addicted to quit.

If he just showed more humility and honesty, he would be far more respected. Less tantrums. Less grandstanding and moralising. I mean it sounds ironic coming from me but I'm aware of my own flaws and am honest about them at least, as like those other leakes I'm trying to improve and be better too.

Redon like a lot of people I've known, has the attitude that hes perfect and can do no wrong, hes always right and justified and anyone who questions him is public enemy number one. Hes like a cult leader. Hamza the Youtuber is just like this too. And also some other big youtubers/content creators.

Being terminally online and having extremely spoiler addicted, parasocial fiends obsessing over you both positively and negatively is never going to do your mental health any good ofc, hes only making things worse for himself.

What if somebody snaps and doxxes him too? Then what? I'm honestly amazed it’s not happened yet in this day and age of constant doxxing and also swatting in the USA too ofc. (Oh god that sounds like a morbid cursed parody of Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus now lmao)
Like I told pringles, I’m not claiming I’m Mr perfect over here, but I’ve been honest and consistent with the things I say. I am nice to others until I see them saying foul shit. You may think I'm a dick, and you may not agree with my reasons, but they're ideologically consistent.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Are the satellites fully autonomous, or will they die once the Stella dies?
:quest:
Since Zeus is still alive despite Big Mom being long dead now apparently, I'm sure they will live too. Oda set it up so he can kill off Stella and still have at least one Punk alive instead. They must have thought of contingencies, like how some people back themselves up into the matrix/AI/servers/robot clones or w/e in sci-fi/cyberpunk stories too.

Would be cool if splitting his brain up into the clones made them function like horcruxes like him somehow too. Voldermort meets the 6 Paths of Pain Science/Punk lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.