Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How illiterate are Lanji fans? Do they not know how people talk?

Saying "I'll do it in a second" or "it took a second" does not literally mean 1 second. It means a short while. You can't even run through the dialogue in 1 second.
I've never said one positive thing about Sanji on this forum, but doubting Zoro makes me a "Lanji fan" ?
The point is he didn't "take" the attack, he slowed it down for a second before law teleported him, saving him from vaporization.

I hope you're wrong, because g2/3 was giving Kaidou a beatdown, what was the purpose of that? But what I will say is atleast we know Kizaru forced Luffy out of Snakeman. So Oda didn't go completely braindead, he atleast showed us Luffy using his fastest most effective mode outside G5 before using his most taxing state.

The only issue was he rushed the shit out of it, like maybe he just wanted to drive home the point that G4 Snakeman won't get the job done but imagine you gave those panels to Murata. Oda's lazy ass has just been leaving those fights for the anime to cover.
The only thing we saw about that scene was that luffy switched from snake man to g5 after hitting the barrier, which was normal because his speed was insufficient and kizaru turned everything into a chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.