Speculations What can Luffy do with Kizaru now? Give me the best alternatives.

What can Luffy do with Kizaru?

• Luffy decapitates Kizaru.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy drowns Kizaru in the sea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

In the recent chapter, Luffy grabbed Kizaru and completely immobilized him. Luffy even unintentionally exerted a little force, causing Kizaru to start hurting and coughing up blood while releasing that bubble signifying heavy breathing. He's barely able to breathe. This isn't the first time this has happened; during the initial part of their battle, Luffy repeated the same thing:

However, Luffy made a strange decision. Instead of squeezing Kizaru and causing as much damage as possible, or holding onto him for as long as he wanted until Vegapunk and the others left, he decided to throw Kizaru into the sea. This decision is undoubtedly made to save Kizaru and also to demonstrate how much Luffy was holding back during the first part of the fight.

It turns out that now the same thing ended up happening, and Luffy is a little more willing to fight than the last time he decided to release Kizaru on his own. In this scenario, let's remove Saturn, so what options could Luffy take with Kizaru since Kizaru is completely immobilized in his hand, and Luffy's other hand is completely free to attack?

1st - Luffy punches Kizaru to death.
2nd - Luffy crushes Kizaru to death.
3rd - Luffy decapitates Kizaru.
4th - Luffy tortures Kizaru.
5th - Luffy drowns Kizaru in the sea.
6th - Other options.

@comrade @nik87 @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Hanzo hattori @SkySanji @M944 @GeneralP123 @Kerkovian @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @YonkoGodLuffy @Fleet Leader etc.. Fenaker

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes. Basically, Kizaru now is at Luffy's mercy and he can do all of the mentioned. It would be easy to just squeeze him to the point of breaking all of his bones, but he will probably let go of Kizaru
Indeed, since the first part of the fight when Luffy grabbed Kizaru using his giant form, Kizaru was at Luffy's mercy, and Luffy could do whatever he wanted with him. Basically, if Luffy had wanted to, he could have won the fight at that moment, but the plot didn't allow it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Realistically, Luffy will severely injure him by plucking his head with a Haki infused finger, causing another Star Gun situation.
I say this because it seems Luffy always tries to avoid outright killing a foe unless he absolutely has to, without that moral handicap he would have squished Kizaru from the jump and they'd have left by now.
Yes, Luffy isn't as evil as the other Yonkou who in this situation would easily cut off Kizaru's head, to be honest.
He will get his ass kicked and require help. :sanmoji:
How does that address the topic's premise?:sanmoji:
How is Kizaru going to free himself from the state he's in to kick Luffy's butt?

Last time I checked, Luffy had to release him on his own. Give me a good reason why Luffy didn't just punch him until he was unconscious.

Yes, Luffy isn't as evil as the other Yonkou who in this situation would easily cut off Kizaru's head, to be honest.

How does that address the topic's premise?:sanmoji:
How is Kizaru going to free himself from the state he's in to kick Luffy's butt?

Last time I checked, Luffy had to release him on his own. Give me a good reason why Luffy didn't just punch him until he was unconscious.
I agree. Big Mom would murder him, Kaidou would try to recruit him and if he refuses then he'd just kill him.
Whitebeard would kill him, we've seen Whitebeard try to murder Akainu and almost succeed in a similar situation.
Shanks would possibly try to recruit him, as he did it with Marco, but it's more likely he'd just murder him considering he also killed (or nearly killed, who knows if Oda will save Kidd or not) Kidd when he crossed him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If this isn't gonna be purely an escape then Luffy is about to find out the difference between a Kizaru focused on Vegapunk vs actually focused on fighting.

Everything Kizaru has pulled off this arc has been under the pretext of taking Vegapunk out, Luffy was not his concern, Luffy was immobile and went missing but Kizaru didn't spare Luffy a single thought (which is pretty dumb honestly since he could have just finished Luffy off as Luffy has been the one intercepting him the entire time).

Even the one time Kizaru attacked Luffy with serious intent it was only to take out Vegaforce 01 which was being used to transport everyone, Luffy was literally just a tool to destroy the escape vessel with in Kizaru's mind. I don't think people grasped how disrespectful that interaction was.

With VP hopefully out of the way Kizaru's objective is now complete. Which means hopefully we are getting to the actual matchup part of the arc, all the overly padded setup chapters should be behind us or nearing their end atleast.

Indeed, since the first part of the fight when Luffy grabbed Kizaru using his giant form, Kizaru was at Luffy's mercy, and Luffy could do whatever he wanted with him. Basically, if Luffy had wanted to, he could have won the fight at that moment, but the plot didn't allow it.
It's baffling that admiral stans believe Luffy went all out because he used his "strongest" form. Luffy was exhausted after the usage of G5, that means it was a tie.

:kobeha:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I agree. Big Mom would murder him, Kaidou would try to recruit him and if he refuses then he'd just kill him.
Whitebeard would kill him, we've seen Whitebeard try to murder Akainu and almost succeed in a similar situation.
Shanks would possibly try to recruit him, as he did it with Marco, but it's more likely he'd just murder him considering he also killed (or nearly killed, who knows if Oda will save Kidd or not) Kidd when he crossed him.
Yes, I agree. Luffy had the opportunity to defeat Kizaru in the first part of the fight, as he grabbed and immobilized him. This means that the option of beating him until he was unconscious was available, especially because at that moment Luffy was only facing Kizaru and didn't have to worry about other opponents like Saturn. Therefore, the plot seems to limit Luffy's actions, causing him to make decisions that may seem less intelligent until reaching the final round of the fight.

I don't see single thing Luffy would get from defeating Kizaru
Yes, I agree. However, these options are not speculative about what will ultimately happen, but rather options that are available for Luffy to take if the plot allowed it, meaning, smarter options.

Oda once said:
Luffy bothers me the most, I have to put brakes on him with obstacles or he will soon defeat the villian. (Oda, 2012)
I think that's a very true reality.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's baffling that admiral stans believe Luffy went all out because he used his "strongest" form. Luffy was exhausted after the usage of G5, that means it was a tie.

:kobeha:
Look at Kizaru here, Luffy can do whatever he wants with him, squeeze him, punch him, draw faces on Kizaru's face, have Chopper spit on him, the guy is totally at Luffy's mercy, and now it's no different. If Saturn doesn't do something, it will repeat again. :kobeha:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Idk but Luffy cant do anything to him in that situation.
None of the poll options can work except for letting go.
And in this situation, nik-chan?:sanmoji:Give me a convincing reason why Luffy-chan shouldn't use his other hand to beat up Kizaru.
None of the poll options can work except for letting go.
All functional, even asking Sanji to piss in Kizaru's face is possible, I mean, Kizaru can't free himself.

Look at Kizaru here, Luffy can do whatever he wants with him, squeeze him, punch him, draw faces on Kizaru's face, have Chopper spit on him, the guy is totally at Luffy's mercy, and now it's no different. If Saturn doesn't do something, it will repeat again. :kobeha:
Yeah, just clenching his fist a little harder made Kizaru already vomitting his organs out. Now imagine he maxes out the grip while using internal destruction.

Kizaru will turn to paste, we know that.