Powers & Abilities Understanding Asura, King of Hell and Enma Haki Flow

H

Herrera95

Flames = ACoA emission (ryuo)
King of hell is when he is using both emission and conquwror coating with three swords.
Asura... manifestation or something like that.
I disagree about Ryou being ACoA. ACoA to me is internal damage.

I disagree about Ryou being ACoA. ACoA to me is internal damage.
Is isn't just ID, emission is also the advanced version, Zoro could only use hardening till Wano, yh scabbards and others could use but it made sense, Wano was a land of samurai so infusing it with their blades was understandable.

H

Herrera95

Is isn't just ID, emission is also the advanced version, Zoro could only use hardening till Wano, yh scabbards and others could use but it made sense, Wano was a land of samurai so infusing it with their blades was understandable.

Dude Ryou is the same concept Zoro used against Mr 1. It is basic haki just applied in a different way that Luffy was used to.

Dude Ryou is the same concept Zoro used against Mr 1. It is basic haki just applied in a different way that Luffy was used to.
He still couldn't use it at will, doesn't really changz that couldn't infuse his haki onto his blades till hz got Enma, we saw the difference it made once could emit in all three swords... also swordsman don't need internal destruction as much as someone like Luffy, except Sentomaru and people in Land of Wano, that Haki has been demonstrated by top tiers (admirals, sengoku, rayleigh etc...)

True also we never saw him using Asura and king of hell together those 2 combined could be deadly even for characters like Kaido or Big mom.
That's why I think many people downplay him by not accounting for that, granted we've not seen it yet but it seems quite obvious that that's his absolute peak power, I'm baffled when people say he's not even relative to YC+ tiers like Kidd/LAw/Yamato.

That's why I think many people downplay him by not accounting for that, granted we've not seen it yet but it seems quite obvious that that's his absolute peak power, I'm baffled when people say he's not even relative to YC+ tiers like Kidd/LAw/Yamato.
Law devil fruit can be broken if you don't have strong Haki to overpower it but I certainly have Zoro above Kid and Yamato but still not close to admirals / yonkos.

I'm doing this thread to share my thoughts about how they work and they are and to see if someone help me to catch something I may have missed.

So first of all what is Asura?

Asura is a transformation/mode of Zoro. Demonic Aura. It creates the illusion of a demon with 3 heads 6 arms and 2 legs(?). We only saw Zoro using it at Ennies Lobby (first time), Sabaody and then Wano (last time)

What is King of Hell? Another mode of Zoro where he is in full control of his haki while using Enma which makes the green flame around his 3 blades while also releases his CoC coating that makes the black lightning streaks on all his 3 swords.

What is Enma haki flow?

When Zoro tamed Enma giving ALL his haki to it instead of pulling back as he was doing before it creates green flames around all his 3 swords and it only works when Enma is being used.

So they are basically 3 different modes while King of Hell being an advanced version of Enma Haki Flow.

So there is a possibility that Zoro may combine Asura with King of Hell and that being his current peak.

Also notice how Asura is just an illusion and never that Zoro really grows extra heads and arms(lol).
I can't agree with this dude. Oden didn't have any green ryuu, it's Zoro's individual haki when Zoro gives all his coa to the swords. So the Enma is not important after chapter 1033. As Zoro has shown, he does this with any swords. Enma only taught Zoro this, as mahoraga taught Gojo.

H

Herrera95

He still couldn't use it at will, doesn't really changz that couldn't infuse his haki onto his blades till hz got Enma, we saw the difference it made once could emit in all three swords... also swordsman don't need internal destruction as much as someone like Luffy, except Sentomaru and people in Land of Wano, that Haki has been demonstrated by top tiers (admirals, sengoku, rayleigh etc...)
No dude. I don't know exactly when Zoro learned to use haki as his will but he used against Mr 1 anyway. Timeskip he already had mastered. And everytime he cuts steel pre-timeskip it was haki. Ryou. The same concept.

Enma didn't taught Zoro how to infuse or control or any shit. Nothing was addressed to that. Enma was nothing but a nerf until now as we can see by Zoro vs Lucci.

Rayleigh is a swordsman who knows internal destruction. We don't know how it applies to swords. Probably the reason why Kizaru choose to use a light sword against him instead of his limbs or an actual sword maybe.
Post automatically merged:

I can't agree with this dude. Oden didn't have any green ryuu, it's Zoro's individual haki when Zoro gives all his coa to the swords. So the Enma is not important after chapter 1033. As Zoro has shown, he does this with any swords. Enma only taught Zoro this, as mahoraga taught Gojo.
Oden didn't had the nerf that Zoro has either. Since as a kid he could use that shit. Probably didn't even knew haki at time. Zoro just does that when he uses Enma. He took out Enma now against Lucci and the green flames too. So it is an Enma thing. Enma didn't taught a shit to Zoro it only nerfed him.

All Enma does is force Zoro to use his full haki. To be honest Enma plot doesn't make a fucking sense. Why the hell Zoro's arm shrinked when he first used and then he healed back and after that it never shrienked again until Enma heard that fucking song? Makes no fucking sense at all.

Law devil fruit can be broken if you don't have strong Haki to overpower it but I certainly have Zoro above Kid and Yamato but still not close to admirals / yonkos.
yep I agree I feel like Zoro/Law is one where both sides have a case for it, I don't have him close to Yonkos/Admirals either, as much as I'd love a clash vs Kizaru

No, I'm sorry but you're saying something stupid and it goes against what the manga shows.
You are inventing some % because yes
Many of the Ittoryu techniques are more lethal, Oda simply decided so, and Zoro has many types of skills and repertoire and each one specializes in something, but it is not as simple as putting some percentages of strength and speed.
Did i say Zoro doesn't have many types of Skills or dozens if not hundreds of Techniques?
Did i talk about Lethality?

I'm not Inventing any Percentage, it's revealed in Pound Cannon Technique
Zoro himself said against Ohm:

One Sword --- 36 Pounds Phoenix
Two Swords --- 72 Pound Phoenix (36 x 2)
Three Swords --- 108 Pound Phoenix (36 x 3)

It's simple, which One of these Three can use "Up To" 100% of Zoro's Strength? Obviously Three-Swords
Now, can Zoro use 108 Pound Cannon with only Two Swords? Obviously Not
Can He use 72 Pound Cannon with only One Sword? Obviously not
So Oda is revealing to you that there is a Cap of Strength that can be used in each Sword-Style

Since Three is 100% & was represented by 108
Then One is 33% cuz it's represented by 1/3 of 108 (36)
And Two is 66% cuz it's represented by 2/3 of 108 (72)

It's Simple Math
Swords Attacks Scale with Physical Stats (And can be further Enhanced with Haki ofc)
For example, Brook & Zombie Ryuma Use the exact same Sword-Style
But Zombie Ryuma was vastly Superior cuz He had Higher Physical Stats

Zoro was Perfectly Matched against Zombie Ryuma with Two-Sword Style, They were complete Equals
But then Zoro switched to only One-Sword, what happened? He Blitzed him, He landed his Attack first, something He couldn't do with Two Swords. Meaning Less Swords Scale with more Speed

Zoro's Techniques are different in the way They are Executed & how They connect with the Target, but how Powerful They are depends on how much Strength & Speed Zoro wanna apply to them

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It is Zoro's technique that represents the realm-path of Asura. It is the only representative of that path/realm.
What it actually is has been explained by Vegapunk's explanation of Devil Fruits.
Through desire/willpower, Zoro has willed into existence a first-timer evolution of Humanity because he desired to be stronger.

Kaku had never called it Asura, Zoro is the one who gave that name. Kaku described it as the Demon God.
It is an ability that makes Zoro 300% stronger as it has been hinted at with Zoro's OST - The very, very, very strongest.
It is not an illusion, it is real, it takes an actual form because that is how all Devil Fruits have been created, by willing them into existence.

What is King of Hell?
It is a Zoro-only technique that is the only representative of the Hell realm-path.
It is a special haki state that hasnt been seen before and will probably not be found on anyone else.
We know Oden wasnt capable of it despite releasing enough CoA and CoC to satisfy Enma.
Zoro's haki amount in KOH is a new thing no other pulled off and it is made of aCoC coating and fuming CoA flow.

What is Enma haki flow?
It is just the amount of Ryo(CoA) released to satisfy Enma.
We know Oden satisfied it with CoA alone for decades.

H

Herrera95

It is Zoro's technique that represents the realm-path of Asura. It is the only representative of that path/realm.
What it actually is has been explained by Vegapunk's explanation of Devil Fruits.
Through desire/willpower, Zoro has willed into existence a first-timer evolution of Humanity because he desired to be stronger.

Kaku had never called it Asura, Zoro is the one who gave that name. Kaku described it as the Demon God.
It is an ability that makes Zoro 300% stronger as it has been hinted at with Zoro's OST - The very, very, very strongest.
It is not an illusion, it is real, it takes an actual form because that is how all Devil Fruits have been created, by willing them into existence.
It is only an illusion. The panels made that very clear. Kaku saw the illusion and then we saw Zoro normal. Then when we saw Zoro in that form he calls it an illusion again.

We know Oden satisfied it with CoA alone for decades.
Actually I'd say we don't know it. We never heard about Oden had any issues with Enma. It seems he uses it since a very young age without any trouble. Probably he didn't even had haki at time.

I still think it has something to do with how the owners pass the swords forward. Zombie Ryuuma specifically passed his sword to Zoro and he said something to the sword. So Zoro had an easier time taming Shusui. Oden passed his swords to his kids. So when Zoro tooks it Enma is rejecting Zoro since the will of the previous owner was to give it to bitch Hiyori and not Zoro.

It is only an illusion. The panels made that very clear. Kaku saw the illusion and then we saw Zoro normal. Then when we saw Zoro in that form he calls it an illusion again.

Actually I'd say we don't know it. We never heard about Oden had any issues with Enma. It seems he uses it since a very young age without any trouble. Probably he didn't even had haki at time.

I still think it has something to do with how the owners pass the swords forward. Zombie Ryuuma specifically passed his sword to Zoro and he said something to the sword. So Zoro had an easier time taming Shusui. Oden passed his swords to his kids. So when Zoro tooks it Enma is rejecting Zoro since the will of the previous owner was to give it to bitch Hiyori and not Zoro.
Enma is a capricious sword. When Oden was young, he didn't have the same level of haki or anything. Therefore, Enma did not know the level of haki, he knew it when Oden reached his prime, so from that moment on, Enma would only settle for that level. Zoro didn't understand Enma at first, so he held back and didn't give her the level of haki she wanted, until he understood and mastered her. Now if hypothetically Zoro died and some swordsman wanted Enma, it would be even more difficult because Enma now wants a level of haki like Zoro's (green smoke)

Also, Zoro will turn Enma into Kokuto, which Oden couldn't.

I think that to turn swords into Kokuto your COA level must be abysmal.

Neither Roger, nor Ray, nor Shanks, nor Oden, nor Shiro could. And they are TOP characters in haki. Only Ryuma, Mihawk and in the future Zoro

Now we know that coc focuses more on the offensive section and coa on the defensive section.
It makes sense, the top swordsmen in history protect their precious weapons with impenetrable haki
Furthermore, Ryuma, Zoro and Mihawk are humans who do not have powers or do not need genetic or godly powers or aids. So to protect yourself, your physical abilities and the coa barrier are enough.

Last edited:
I'm doing this thread to share my thoughts about how they work and they are and to see if someone help me to catch something I may have missed.

Asura is a transformation/mode of Zoro. Demonic Aura. It creates the illusion of a demon with 3 heads 6 arms and 2 legs(?). We only saw Zoro using it at Ennies Lobby (first time), Sabaody and then Wano (last time)

What is King of Hell? Another mode of Zoro where he is in full control of his haki while using Enma which makes the green flame around his 3 blades while also releases his CoC coating that makes the black lightning streaks on all his 3 swords.

What is Enma haki flow?

When Zoro tamed Enma giving ALL his haki to it instead of pulling back as he was doing before it creates green flames around all his 3 swords and it only works when Enma is being used.

So they are basically 3 different modes while King of Hell being an advanced version of Enma Haki Flow.

So there is a possibility that Zoro may combine Asura with King of Hell and that being his current peak.

Also notice how Asura is just an illusion and never that Zoro really grows extra heads and arms(lol).
My guy, you haven’t explained anything

H

Herrera95

Enma is a capricious sword. When Oden was young, he didn't have the same level of haki or anything. Therefore, Enma did not know the level of haki, he knew it when Oden reached his prime, so from that moment on, Enma would only settle for that level. Zoro didn't understand Enma at first, so he held back and didn't give her the level of haki she wanted, until he understood and mastered her. Now if hypothetically Zoro died and some swordsman wanted Enma, it would be even more difficult because Enma now wants a level of haki like Zoro's (green smoke)

Also, Zoro will turn Enma into Kokuto, which Oden couldn't.

I think that to turn swords into Kokuto your COA level must be abysmal.

Neither Roger, nor Ray, nor Shanks, nor Oden, nor Shiro could. And they are TOP characters in haki. Only Ryuma, Mihawk and in the future Zoro

Now we know that coc focuses more on the offensive section and coa on the defensive section.
It makes sense, the top swordsmen in history protect their precious weapons with impenetrable haki
Furthermore, Ryuma, Zoro and Mihawk are humans who do not have powers or do not need genetic or godly powers or aids. So to protect yourself, your physical abilities and the coa barrier are enough.
It is a good theory but we don't have much to back on. If your theory is true than Zoro still didn't surpassed Oden haki since Enma still doesn't weight as a feather to him and makes him tired. Unlike with Oden who could fought for long using it.

I don't think Black Blades are as simple as haki. Otherwise why not Mihawk would have a bunch of them, like even his pocket knife should be a black blade. I guess it has something towards killing. Or something towards the will of the blade being fulfilled. I think Enma slaying Kaido as Oden wanted would fulfill the blade will and become kokuto.

My guy, you haven’t explained anything
:okay:

It is a good theory but we don't have much to back on. If your theory is true than Zoro still didn't surpassed Oden haki since Enma still doesn't weight as a feather to him and makes him tired. Unlike with Oden who could fought for long using it.

I don't think Black Blades are as simple as haki. Otherwise why not Mihawk would have a bunch of them, like even his pocket knife should be a black blade. I guess it has something towards killing. Or something towards the will of the blade being fulfilled. I think Enma slaying Kaido as Oden wanted would fulfill the blade will and become kokuto.

:okay:
No, Zoro has surpassed Oden, because Zoro can now use "normal" Enma, who does not waste energy. And he can use a higher level (green smoke)

H

Herrera95

No, Zoro has surpassed Oden, because Zoro can now use "normal" Enma, who does not waste energy. And he can use a higher level (green smoke)
Green smoke is a Zoro thing only.

Zoro guess that Oden could easily handle Enma while it drain that much of haki from him. Yet when he gives what Enma wants he soon wonders that he will be killed if the fight last long enough.

What is Enma haki flow?

Nice falseflag. Zoro only learned to utilize CoC through Enma. It's no feat specifically bound to Enma or 3SS. Just like luffy learned how to kick with Adv CoC and then used punches, zoro can use adv CoC with any random sword, his bare hands or a spoon.

Asura seems to be sheer will power. But surely it will somehow be connected fully to CoC. After all, kaido clearly linked the feats. It may be an in-between version of adv CoC and whatever manifestation we will see. Shanks and mihawk are most likely the prime candidates to pull the moves.

A combination of asura and koh mode will sure be a deadly feat. Especially when considering all the hacks, including a possible CoC susanoo shanks might pull. There's always another level. We'll probably refer to something else entirely when we say advanced CoC in the future.