Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's actually the one thing I'm sure we'll learn :peperain:

I expect Imu to Nuke Egghead or Saturn to self destruct or sum shit like that to stop the rest of the announcement, but we'll learn something new of significance or all this would be a waste of time
Thing is AK is heavily tied with Robin and Luffy.

It also has ties with D and meaning behind it.

It's name is a taboo and Roger learnt it's name only at laugh tale.

It's reveal will hold more significance if Robin finds out first rather VP revealing it to the whole world while Robin is sleeping.

I mean doesn't this imply that the whole world will find out but not Robin....someone who seek true history as her goal.. nah

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Thing is AK is heavily tied with Robin and Luffy.

It also has ties with D and meaning behind it.

It's name is a taboo and Roger learnt it's name only at laugh tale.

It's reveal will hold more significance if Robin finds out first rather VP revealing it to the whole world while Robin is sleeping.

I mean doesn't this imply that the whole world will find out but not Robin....someone who seek true history as her goal.. nah
The name is significant yes, but there's much more to uncover. Ultimately, Robin's dream is learn the entire Void Century story. A name reveal here would not devalue her moment at Laugh Tale when she deciphers the entire poneglyph collection, and will still provide a satisfying payoff to the Final saga's first arc. As for her being "asleep", I don't really see it as a big deal or even a plot point Oda intentionally set up. She'd just wake up when the announcement starts. She's injured in One Piece which doesn't really mean anything lol

And don't forget about my boy Law when it comes to the D clan's history. He will be on Laugh Tale for the same reason too :lawbepo:

Talking about real feats won't work, will it? You're always going to keep saying "what if, or what if", you're looking for logic in a narrative scene, it's ridiculous, you keep asking why is this the way it is about the things I explained, as I've said a few times, he must have been using G5 in those scenes because he was connected to Vegapunk's explanations, so the crew needed to see him, why didn't Base fight in form? , why didn't G4 fight as well? Why did he use the G5 directly? Because nika was supposed to appear in that scene, and asking why he didn't fight in base form or why she didn't fight in gear 4 will not give the answer, if the comparison is to be made, we look at the feats and when we look at it, it is obvious what comes out. The fact that Lucci doesn't know about the G5 doesn't change anything, when luffy lucci attacked, he literally fit for a moment, that's how big the level difference is.

Oh, you also need to stop using luffy being the old man as a feat in comparisons, this will lead to a lot of misunderstandings, when Luffy turned on the Gear 5, he would still be an old man even though he waited without doing anything, luffy would of course come out of the Gear 5 when the war was over, and when he did, he reverted to his old man form, which was inevitable.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't matter how it is, if the same thing happened in the admiral, the same thing would happen again, the admiral fans are no different from this.
There is 0 what if!. Luffy did x arcs ago but is not doing x now. There is 0 assumption as to why

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Regardless of Vegapunk announcement though, it will never have the social impact this spread had

A generational landmark. Hang it in the fucking Louvre :steef:

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The name is significant yes, but there's much more to uncover. Ultimately, Robin's dream is learn the entire Void Century story. A name reveal here would not devalue her moment at Laugh Tale when she deciphers the entire poneglyph collection, and will still provide a satisfying payoff to the Final saga's first arc. As for her being "asleep", I don't really see it as a big deal or even a plot point Oda intentionally set up. She'd just wake up when the announcement starts. She's injured in One Piece which doesn't really mean anything lol

And don't forget about my boy Law when it comes to the D clan's history. He will be on Laugh Tale for the same reason too :lawbepo:
Fair points but how many people have you seen going after learning history?

How many people cared about O'Hara?

Robin is the only one who is in the pursuit.

And, AK's name is big deal so I don't think Oda will reveal it to the whole world but not to Robin.

But I do think VP will reveal some info which can stir rebellion against WG...ohara incident....Nika home coming....and, some teasers regarding AK

There is 0 what if!. Luffy did x arcs ago but is not doing x now. There is 0 assumption as to why

Bro, what are you talking about? PLOT is the reason. story needs to advance. Thats why Luffy couldn't start his heart again, even though we know in fact he can, because he was in a way worse condition against Kaido and he still managed to do it.

Luffy got in G4 in Wano just to one shot a giant ogre. Does that mean he "needed" to go in G4 just like you said?

Luffy in base was fighting Kaido on equal grounds that Zoro in his strongest attack (ashura) form was just cut, and he was saying shit like "I put everything I had on that attack hoping that it would make you fall on your knees," which couldn't, and base Luffy did that with just one punch.

You're literally mentally ill if you think Luffy actually needed to go in G5 against Lucci, who is about equal to 60%–70 Zoro.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Fair points but how many people have you seen going after learning history?

How many people cared about O'Hara?

Robin is the only one who is in the pursuit.

And, AK's name is big deal so I don't think Oda will reveal it to the whole world but not to Robin.

But I do think VP will reveal some info which can stir rebellion against WG...ohara incident....Nika home coming....and, some teasers regarding AK
In my mind, Vegapunk will announce the AK's name, whereas we see the Ancient Robot from that same kingdom rising to fight along side the new Joy Boy. It will be fucking Cinema.

Or we can just finally see Zoro neg Lucci so I go back to reading unspoiled :suresure:

Bro, what are you talking about? PLOT is the reason. story needs to advance. Thats why Luffy couldn't start his heart again, even though we know in fact he can, because he was in a way worse condition against Kaido and he still managed to do it.

Luffy got in G4 in Wano just to one shot a giant ogre. Does that mean he "needed" to go in G4 just like you said?

Luffy in base was fighting Kaido on equal grounds that Zoro in his strongest attack (ashura) form was just cut, and he was saying shit like "I put everything I had on that attack hoping that it would make you fall on your knees," which couldn't, and base Luffy did that with just one punch.

You're literally mentally ill if you think Luffy actually needed to go in G5 against Lucci, who is about equal to 60%–70 Zoro.
Again stop the bullshit.

I hate when people state that PLOT is the reason. Of course plot is the reason. Plot dictates the entire story. Plot also dictates why characters are power crept and are now able to contend with luffy currently. So stop using "PLOT is the reason" as if it's going to save your argument.

PLOT is exactly why luffy needed G5 for lucci. PlOT is the reason why his g4 was compared to Luccis regular hybrid form in terms of power and ability (internal destruction ). Plot is the reason why even with future sight luffy cannot find the seraphim weakness and still had to be told. Plot is the reason why katakuri even with future sight is having a high diff fight with his brother oven since both were hit with Ceasars clowns gas

Based on plot it is evident that characters currently scale above katakuri and are equivalent to base luffy from wano.

Last edited:
Again stop the bullshit.

I hate when people state that PLOT is the reason. Of course plot is the reason. Plot dictates the entire story. Plot also dictates why characters are power crept and are now able to contend with luffy currently. So stop using "PLOT is the reason" as if it's going to save your argument.

PLOT is exactly why luffy needed G5 for lucci. PlOT is the reason why his g4 was compared to Luccis regular hybrid form in terms of power and ability (internal destruction ). Plot is the reason why even with future sight luffy cannot find the seraphim weakness and still had to be told. Plot is the reason why katakuri even with future sight is having a high diff fight with his brother oven since both were hit with Ceasars clowns gas

Yep, at this point, 'm convinced this is mental problem. You literally should seek help.

especially with "Luffy cannot find serph weakness with future sight" as if there were ever something like that. This isn't an argument, but a fact. You literally accept what we say but ignore it. its literally beyond mental illness.

The fact that Luffy 3 shot Lucci without giving a single fuck without Acoc, without muscle-up, and without flames should already tell you how much of a gap there is between him and Lucci, but I guess its too hard for some people to understand.

not gonna even bother at this point this is just mental problem nothing else.

Again stop the bullshit.

Based on plot it is evident that characters currently scale above katakuri and are equivalent to base luffy from wano.
How exactly does future sight help you find the Seraphim weakness?

Big Mom solos Naruto yes
Godfy clears both
Post automatically merged:

LIVE ACTION NARUTO FILM COMING
Directed by Destin Daniel Cretton.

I suppose they could atleast adapt the land of the waves arc and finish it with hints towards the chunin exam for the next film (lol)? But then again knowing hollywood they'll try to cram the chunin exam into it.
Who cares it will be ass anyway

Last edited: