[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
who was pushed by Sera before the shot?
Post automatically merged:

can you reformulate please?
I’m not sure what you mean...are you confused by my point, or the way I worded it? I said earlier in this phase that the doctor, whether they were the original or a backup that took over when the first one died, should claim to not only make themselves known, but verify what Wolf said about being infected before suddenly not being infected anymore. Nearly everyone said it was a bad idea, but it doesn’t look like we’ve figured anything out in the interim, so I don’t know why we couldn’t have done that with an available claim (which we no longer had after that conversation).

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can I get an answer from some of y’all on whether or not you think it’s possible that Wolf is living dead? I fully understand that he was just scanned as not infected, but that doesn’t clear him as town to me. He was sick, we have no confirmation that a doctor actually got to him, but now he isn’t. TAC was also sick, “no longer infected,” and ended up being a zombie. Not being sick anymore doesn’t automatically mean alive and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.