[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
krogo was infected in d3 said he had 2 phases before getting converted... he would be converted by the end of this day phase if he still was infected, but he is not infected anymore according to marimo's scanner, so why lynch him?
I have explained my reasoning multiple times now. The big point is that I don’t believe sick —> “no longer infected” gets us straight to “They’re alive and well, and still a townie.” The mechanics of this game are unique/confusing enough that we could have started with no scum but the virus itself, and the spread of the same is how we get our living dead mafia.
Post automatically merged:

You think Doctor did nothing this day phase and sit his ass just sleeping?
No, but you believe that there’s no chance someone who was infected could be “cured” by dying once and coming back? Why can’t both possibilities exist alongside each other?

What does this matter? Marimo still has more votes, so Wolf may survive yet. If he does, we have two claims tomorrow for someone to explain themselves. If someone can give tangible proof that they healed him (or know who did), I’m happy to back off. As it is, we’ve already got one confirmed case of someone claiming to be sick, then claiming to NOT be sick, THEN flipping living dead. I don’t see why y’all aren’t entertaining the notion that it could happen again.
tac was most likely living dead since the begin and he didn't have a flu announcement on his side to prove that he got infected, two different cases

N

Noctis

tac was most likely living dead since the begin and he didn't have a flu announcement on his side to prove that he got infected, two different cases
There was announcement starting Day Phase 2 and TAC was the only one who claimed infected that time and second was Yo Tan Wa

N

NeutralWatcher

No, but you believe that there’s no chance someone who was infected could be “cured” by dying once and coming back? Why can’t both possibilities exist alongside each other?
Why do you think no Doctor in this game?
I think the possibility of Doctor exists in this game is higher than the possibility of omeone who was infected could be “cured” by dying once and coming back.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fair enough, those are good points. Wolf likely isn’t getting lynched today, so if Marimo flips scum/living dead, I’ll cool off. Not changing my vote either way.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why do you think no Doctor in this game?
I think the possibility of Doctor exists in this game is higher than the possibility of omeone who was infected could be “cured” by dying once and coming back.
Neutral, please hear me this time - I BELIEVE THERE IS AT LEAST ONE ACTIVE DOCTOR IN THIS GAME. What they are or aren’t doing is immaterial, and just because one exists and is here DOESN’T guarantee straight away that Wolf is innocent OR alive.

N

Noctis

one person to another

like an endless cycle

it keeps spreading

is there really no hope??

is this our doom??

a flu keeps spreading

its Day 2 now you've 24 hours to discuss things

Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @playa4321
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa
@Queen I am talking about this and when Day Phase 3 started there was no such announcement and no one claimed infected either

N

NeutralWatcher

Neutral, please hear me this time - I BELIEVE THERE IS AT LEAST ONE ACTIVE DOCTOR IN THIS GAME. What they are or aren’t doing is immaterial, and just because one exists and is here DOESN’T guarantee straight away that Wolf is innocent OR alive.
It matters a lot. If Doctor sit his ass just eating taco and did nothing then Seraphoenix and Krogothwolf might still be infected and now Krogothwolf said he was no longer infected. Doctor can only cure infected player/protect player from kill(from traditional mafia) so beside these 2 what's the reason for Krogothwolf said he was no longer infected?

Vote Lynch Marimo @Reborn

if tac was the original doctor then marimo is innocent
but why did he get converted before the 4 phases after getting infected?

N

Noctis

Also it make zero sense for TAC to use heal on Kiwi if he was bad since no one was asking for his claim and he could have used that money to buy a bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.