Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Easy. Katakuri lost on purpose

Hawkins was betrayed by Drake. It was a 2 vs 1.
Post automatically merged:

the next loser
:gokulaugh:

He lost because he fell in love with Luffy, it was probably the closest he ever got to having sex.

Hawkins cannot even do it anymore now that he has no lower body.

Do not speak ill of Croco.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "Age of Ideals" (Part 3 of 3)

NOTE TO ALL: Refresh before reading just in case, had to make an adjustment due to the 20 image limit lol. That said,

OFF PANEL: @King7 Slays Bisoromi Bear Sama

The epic battle comes to it's conclusion, with consequences that will shake the future of Worst Gen for the rest of time!!!

And what's this?? The Zoro fandom is being infiltrated by Monsters??? What on earth is happening?!

Finished faster than I thought!

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "Age of Ideals" (Part 3 of 3)

NOTE TO ALL: Refresh before reading just in case, had to make an adjustment due to the 20 image limit lol. That said,

OFF PANEL: @King7 Slays Bisoromi Bear Sama

The epic battle comes to it's conclusion, with consequences that will shake the future of Worst Gen for the rest of time!!!

And what's this?? The Zoro fandom is being infiltrated by Monsters??? What on earth is happening?!

Finished faster than I thought!

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura

@Cyrus the Cactus being the horse lol, gets me everytime.

Props again Major, you are entering the hall of fame with this shit recently.

:myman: