[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Michelle I honestly don't know what you're talking about but I play depending on my mood
Me too. Mood doesn't show AI.

Tone and the scum signs i pointed out are showing AI.
Post automatically merged:

Not really faking them is rather easy I am just lazy right now and decide to focus what's important
Come on.. You are looking in my eyes and say you were lazy to play with me? I am dissapointed. Town Noctis always talked to me.

And scum Noctis was lazy last game too.

N

Noctis

I was playing with him many games.
Meta says he have to be scum, his play has scum behaviour, talking about mechanics with ease but not knowing where his head is when asked. Pretend lazyness and mood..
Michele that's not my scum meta at all... I don't remember playing like that... no for real I have never played like that it's the first time I am playing like this

I was playing with him many games.
Meta says he have to be scum, his play has scum behaviour, talking about mechanics with ease but not knowing where his head is when asked. Pretend lazyness and mood..
So it is based on personally knowing about each other? Make sense, what is the current vote count?

Michele that's not my scum meta at all... I don't remember playing like that... no for real I have never played like that it's the first time I am playing like this
Do you think i didn't find many scum by these evidences? These are common scum traits.

So it is based on personally knowing about each other? Make sense, what is the current vote count?
Vote count
Playa -> Marimo
Queen -> Marimo -> **
Jew-> Marimo -> krog
Sera -> marimo -> **
Nat - -> krog
Noctis -> Marimo -> **
Ginafi -> noctis
Mich - > Noctis
NW -> Marimo -> Noctis
Marimo-> krog-> Noctis

Noctis - 4 votes
Marimo - 1 votes
Krog- 2 votes

N

Noctis

Do you think i didn't find many scum by these evidences? These are common scum traits.
No, they're not... yes scum can play like that but town do that all the time... and I only act lazy when i feel lazy, that's not something you can tell by meta

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote count
Playa -> Marimo
Queen -> Marimo -> **
Jew-> Marimo -> krog
Sera -> marimo -> **
Nat - -> krog
Noctis -> Marimo -> **
Ginafi -> noctis
Mich - > Noctis
NW -> Marimo -> Noctis
Marimo-> krog-> Noctis

Noctis - 4 votes
Marimo - 1 votes
Krog- 2 votes
Then you’ve got all the support you need, @Michelle, and I will not be unvoting. If this is the hill on which I eventually die, so be it.

Vote count
Playa -> Marimo
Queen -> Marimo -> **
Jew-> Marimo -> krog
Sera -> marimo -> **
Nat - -> krog
Noctis -> Marimo -> **
Ginafi -> noctis
Mich - > Noctis
NW -> Marimo -> Noctis
Marimo-> krog-> Noctis

Noctis - 4 votes
Marimo - 1 votes
Krog- 2 votes
The vote lynch to Marimo could answer us a lot of thing, if we fail with Noctis we just lose a another day but well if we going in that way im fine, as long as we can take a scum(Noctis was already in my list from the first day).

Unvote

Vote Lynch Noctis @Reborn

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Noctis is a good lunch candidate and has been outside sneaky for most of the game, but I’m telling y’all, something’s going on with Wolf. I hope I’ll be taken a little more seriously in the next phase.

Lynch* obviously 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.