Kizaruber Eats

Arcane Season 2 SOON!
New madara come
Honestly I expected Xebec to get resurrected/cloned/still be alive and thus Pirate Madara lmao. Imu Kaguya.

Roger is alive. He now uses an eye patch and has a flame mark on his face.
I'd actually lose my shit if this happened lmao. I expect Roger to be alive somehow or get resurrected or cloned at least. I'm sure Weevil is WB's clone at this point or if not, I'm expecting a clone of him and Roger to happen somehow.

If not in this series, than in a sequel series at least, "Two Piece" unironically lmao. Resurrection seems more likely imo especially with Moria with Blackbeard now, his own "Edo Tensei" could happen.

Dorry and Broggy were definitely top tiers when Oda wrote them initially.

Literally could not be stopped by anyway in the world other than themselves lol
To be honest Mr.3 did say he would never have beaten them in a fair fight, and a massively wounded Dorry (bomb fucked his internal organs) clapped Luffy. But due to power inflation any today high tier would have clapped Mr.3 within 10 seconds no matter how muchs strategy he used

To be honest Mr.3 did say he would never have beaten them in a fair fight, and a massively wounded Dorry (bomb fucked his internal organs) clapped Luffy. But due to power inflation any today high tier would have clapped Mr.3 within 10 seconds no matter how muchs strategy he used
I don’t remember the narrator calling Kaido’s strength unimaginable, do you?
:kayneshrug: