The only thing I can say at the moment is I didn't read anyone predicting what happens in next chapter :nicagesmile:
1. AK is named
2. Ancient Robot is named/Arrives
3. Something about One Piece never actually having any islands in the first place and they all existed as one big land ("Pangea Castle" is still funny to me)
4. Imu is exposed
5. Luffy 1 taps villains somehow:afrokappa:

Kizaruber Eats

Arcane Season 2 SOON!
1. AK is named
2. Ancient Robot is named/Arrives
3. Something about One Piece never actually having any islands in the first place and they all existed as one big land ("Pangea Castle" is still funny to me)
4. Imu is exposed
5. Luffy 1 taps villains somehow:afrokappa:
I actually think the Gura Gura split up the world into continents, to follow up to your single continent/Pangea idea too.

nope am leaving this community tbh, i got alot of death threats over texts which i always play on spoilers and everyone knows since last year well thanks at the end and enjoy this chapter guys have a nice day!
WTF?! Are people insane in their heads? This is a fictional Story we are discussing. Must be Twitter/X people. I wish you the best. Your Contribution to Spoilers for Chapter 1079, will never be forgotten. It is best to enjoy the chapters on your own and ignore their words. Enjoy life.

Kizaruber Eats

Arcane Season 2 SOON!
WTF?! Are people insane in their heads? This is a fictional Story we are discussing. Must be Twitter/X people. I wish you the best. Your Contribution to Spoilers for Chapter 1079, will never be forgotten. It is best to enjoy the chapters on your own and ignore their words. Enjoy life.
When I started out on Youtube around 2006/7, OP fans sent me death threats, wishing me to get cancer, die slowly and painfully in the former private message system on there and in replies to my comment on a video etc for saying I liked some of the 4Kids dub voices lmao. A lot of fans can be so unhinged. Never mind for "hate" towards OP but I was actually praising something OP related LMAO!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When I started out on Youtube around 2006/7, OP fans sent me death threats, wishing me to get cancer, die slowly and painfully in the former private message system on there and in replies to my comment on a video etc for saying I liked some of the 4Kids dub voices lmao. A lot of fans can be so unhinged. Never mind for "hate" towards OP but I was actually praising something OP related LMAO!
You got youtube ?