How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Lucci seems to know Kizarus capabilities and seems to not treat him like a nuke that would solo the SHs, which indicates Kizaru is not that powerful (yonko, yonko+) like people here assumed)

I know at the time when this released people memed and clowned lucci "he thinks he is on the team" but he was right along
Yet he thinks Kizaru can take care of Luffy.

This is a dogshit chapter for Kizaru, no point coping here.
Anyone thinking he's done is brainded though, if that was this easy he would've stayed down from WSG
That literally would be way better. because at least he pushed Luffy (even tho he was running still counts) out of g5 and took his second strongest attack...

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
#ZoroFor1111
#Believein1111
#VistavsLucciForGreatestStaller

Oda said a long time ago there would be no actual magic in OP but I never believed him. Especially with the shit Hawkins was doing, he was saying it in response to questions about Hawkins floating his tarot cards too. We've seen him hold the cards up with straw but he was doing oracle-like predictions too, which was theorised to be future sight, for him and Madame Shyarly too.

But since Film Red introduced a literal demon king or w/e and it couldn't be damaged conventionally IIRC, I wouldnt be surprised if Oda brought in magic at this point. Zoro used blue flames vs Ryuuma with no explanation, Sanji makes flames without explanation, Samurai can cut fire without explanation (Breath of all thing though surely?) etc.

The Ancient Kingdom was running on "magictechnology or technomagic" i'm sure too. As in what I expected for it.
Devil fruits are already a magic system in OP too and you could say Haki is too.

Luffy has hit the peak of his DF and even gained all forms of haki and mastered them pretty much. So where to go from here? Toei admitted they faked half of the RHPs powers/fighting styles for Film Red but Shanks is meant to have a flaming sword too, if that part is canon, that could be more "magic" and relate to the samurai too? Oden maybe taught him how to do it? Although we never saw Oden do it either ofc lmao.
This would be so fucking hilarious to me because one of the core elements in my series is technomagic (In mine it's "Magetech").

And I mean, honestly, it's pretty clear the Devil Fruits are products of science on some level, but, at the same time they function entirely as magical properties.

Like, nothing Devil Fruits do can be explained by science. People turning into animals is already crazy.

You look at what Luffy is doing, literally BREAKING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS by catching lightning and shit, it's not far off to say he's using magic without knowing how to fully control it like the Gorosei do.

BRO THE FINAL WAR HAS A MARVEL AVENGERS END GAME SCENE WHERE LUFFY SUMMONS ALL HIS ALLIES OUT OF STRAW HAT MAGICAL CIRCLES

Wait... didn't the people from Wano just call this stuff magic, more or less????

So Gorosei will get into real action before Garling & his God Knights
And Before Snitch Shanks vs Blackbeard

Shanks might be the Final antagonist for real

We gotta respect Law and Kid
Even if they didn't KO BM
Oda had them push her to extreme diff in 2v1 while 2 top tiers cant even dominate Luffy

I don't care if Luffy is faster than BM, Oda seemed to show that kid and law have better teamwork skills and have better AP than these most top tiers

Law pushed Teach to upper-mid diff...Admirals lose lower-high diff to Teach/Yonko 1v1
Kid had to lose off-guard with his own raiglun exploding on him after Shanks attack.

Zoro can't even dominate weakened Lucci

Imu / Peak Joyboy / Peak Teach - Top top tiers
PK / Yonko /FAs - high top tiers
Admirals - mid top tiers
Sabo / Mihawk /old legends - solid top tiers
Kid/ Law - low top tiers
Zoro - inbetweener max

I've said it for years...you never listen

Status
Not open for further replies.