How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yea but what’s lacking more , Big Moms speed or Kizaru’s durrability/ endurance / attack power?
Big Mom had the benefit of going all out, showing all her feats and her AP was laughable.

Big Mom's strongest attacks were a mimicry of Kizaru's lasers. Her maser cannon, maser saber are a result of her homies fusing and they are basically imitating Kizaru's regular output. AP is not a good angle for Big Mom by any means.

Let's not let Kizaru's casual kicks (which were hardly doing anything to preskip Luffy), or Nika's strength rewrite canon for events that already have been established.

Do not u see pattern ? When Oda introduce new type of character like YC , luffy got fight and always experienced hard time . Like cracker , like katakuri , he got beaten three time by Kaido until he won.
Admiral and gorosei are new type of characterizations in Egghead.
luffy did not even give a shit in egghead. Kizaru did not even touch luffy. Gorosei only got hits and now he summoning his friend to beat nika not only one , all
Of them. This is disaster. This is the arc where one piece loat its al credibility.
Luffy is top tier already.
He wasn't gonna be beaten or struggled hard against Admirals in this arc

Meme’s AP is far worse than Kizaru’s, she couldn’t deal any damage to Kidd while he’s having seizures
Kizaru still has his light sword and (almost) unblockable lasers

But yeah, Meme is not qualified to engage Kizaru the same way Lucci wasn’t against Luffy, sleep diff
"Meme" put an Ancient Zoan to sleep for the rest of the arc with one ACoA punch
Meanwhile Franky was using Kizaru's kicks as massage therapy :saden:

Big Mom had the benefit of going all out, showing all her feats and her AP was laughable.

Big Mom's strongest attacks were a mimicry of Kizaru's lasers. Her maser cannon, maser saber are a result of her homies fusing and they are basically imitating Kizaru's regular output. AP is not a good angle for Big Mom by any means.

Let's not let Kizaru's casual kicks (which were hardly doing anything to preskip Luffy), or Nika's strength rewrite canon for events that already have been established.
Cope

Kizaru can't even damage franky nor can Bonney or Franky or Sanji or even do real damage to Luffy
Please stop this copium

Comeback when Kizaru defeats any or high tier or low top tiers with his attacks

My cope to make sense out of round 1 powerscale was that Luffy required G5 to keep up with Kizaru's travelling speed, cause otherwise Kizaru can just get rid of Luffy too easily. Idk wtf happened off panel, but it's ridiculous to me that Kizaru could be relative to Nika in base while half assing. It just didn't make sense.

It's looking like that was the case now.

It still bugs me how G4 was portrayed as useless this arc. I still believe G4 can give Kizaru a tough fight, he has FS ffs, I think Oda was throwing.
G4 is worthless now, just like how G2/3 became worthless the second G4 was revealed.

Remember how G2/3 Luffy was getting tagged by just 1 biscuit soldier and couldn’t damage it at all, but G4 nearly one shotted said biscuit soldier?

G4 will look absolutely pathetic for the next few arcs. Maybe once G4 becomes nostalgic for Oda, he will redeem it a little bit in the final arc like how he redeemed G2/3 a little bit in Wano

If Kizaru doesn't do anything until the end of this arc i'm dropping this trash. The Nikka wank is getting ridiculous and Kizaru isn't even using any named moves. This is just trash writing and show that OP is just about Goofy and his God powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.