How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sometimes those who don't want to understand really don't want to understand, because the reality is getting tough, what the fuck would the king and queen have done if Kaido and his crew were in this war?
What the fuck would perospero and katakuri do if big mom and his crew went to war?
What the fuck would Benn Beckmann and Lucky roo have done if Shanks and his crew had gone into this war?
What the fuck would Burgess and Shiryu have done if Blackbeard and his crew had gone into this war?

Of course, they couldn't do any shit, and their captain, with a huge power difference between them, would have to do all of that.

Looks like trash from the opinion of an edge lord like you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder edge boy
Me Edge lord, dummy I've been reading OP since before luffy had gears. G5 in theory fits luffys, goofy style, but the execution & creativity of what is Drawn looks like shit. It doesn't Pop on the page. And it ruins anybody who fights luffy.It's an honest opinion of someone who has read OP before timeskip.

Me Edge lord, dummy I've been reading OP since before luffy had gears. G5 in theory fits luffys, goofy style, but the execution & creativity of what is Drawn looks like shit. It doesn't Pop on the page. And it ruins anybody who fights luffy.It's an honest opinion of someone who has read OP before timeskip.
Okay, sorry for the edge lord comment, perhaps a bit over the top, but in my opinion it looks great and you're right, it exactly fits Luffy's character.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
What they did in Wano

What they did in WCI

What they did in Chapter 1

What they did vs Law and Garp

You can absolutely have people do stuff even if it's minor and the story would be better off doing so

I think we all need to take a step back and realize that these spoilers can change perception entirely based on dialogue or missing content in the chapter.

We have no idea if:

- Kizaru is just smashed and thrown away with no further implication to his status.
- The other Gorosei's dialogue with Saturn may imply their endgame with egghead.

Remember that this scene exists in Egghead with the other 4 Gorosei and York:

Status
Not open for further replies.