How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jinbe still flying toward Zoro vs Lucci when the fight is near Labophase and thats a place where he is before going there. How slow u get when u near them lol. Good writing Oda.
And Yup Oda doesn't care about any SH only Showing Nika
Sanji is not nearing any Luffy's fight too, and he gon start fighting all 5 Gorosei and possibly Kizaru. u see this? Isn't this ridiculous? @Durableguy :smoothieduck:

It's fucking dumb seeing some of these Yonko Tards make fun of Kizaru because of G5 Luffy when G5 Luffy was making Kaido look like a joke.

And even though I'm waiting for Kizaru to still go all out, the fact that Kizaru has not been completely defeated despite taking hits from G5 again still really shows how strong Kizaru is.

I'm just waiting for more feats and new attacks from Kizaru.:few:
Kizaru hasn’t don’t shit to luffy no significant damage he’s getting flip to the side like a stack of 🥞 he’s an afterthought

Kaido on the other hand gets clowned and then immediately blows luffys fucking head in 😂

assmirals can’t do that their glorified table waiters
lobster 🦞 cookers
and tea 🫖 servers and yonko subordinates :cheers:

@Pringles @Durableguy
At this point I don't see why you two would still be trying to hype up Saturn or even Luffy vs Saturn.

You talk about how disappointing Kizaru has been but then completely ignore Saturn, Saturn in terms of feats has been very disappointing.

What has Saturn done in terms of feats that has been really impressive? All he has done so far are his basic attacks and regen.

And now we are to the point that Saturn got so salty that he called the other Elders for help, I like Saturn and found him to be a very interesting villain but the fact that Saturn needed to call the other Elders for help is not a good sign.

Also if the other Elders really do show up then to me that proves even more that Saturn is not getting defeated during this arc at all, and no amount of cope will change that.

In fact aren't you two on the belief that Luffy always fights the strongest and you believe that Saturn>Kizaru, buf if the other Elders do arrive then that means Saturn won't be the strongest anymore.

You might as well switch to a new agenda of Luffy vs Mercury instead of Luffy vs Saturn lol.:kayneshrug:
LMAO Kizaru got wrecked this chapter and Luffy ignored him in favor of Saturn

@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @Sentinel @Paperchampion23

"Fucking Kizaru is so weak! These Admirals sucks! I told you that the Five Elders are stronger! Saturn>Kizaru!"

Meanwhile fucking Saturn:

Can only do basic attacks which are his eye attack and stabbing with his legs.

Did one new attack that didn't hurt anyone

Showed zero impressive feats so far

Has done nothing except regen the whole time

And is now trying to summon the other Elders for help.

:risitavirus:

I'm not hoping to accomplish anything lol, I'm using what we're told by both the narrator of the manga, Oda himself, and trustworthy, experienced characters in the manga like Brannew.
You mean the same guy who went out of his way to say that Mihawk only exceeds Shanks in sword skill instead of overall strength?

I’m gonna be honest. I don’t think you genuinely believe Mihawk > Shanks. You seem to just engage in a lot of contrarianism for the sake of generating some buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.