How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is light headed
Akainu is hot headed
Aokiji is cool headed

I think it's aligned.
Light-headed means being dizzy or off-balance, like you're about to faint. What comes to mind when I think of Kizaru is "slow" or "calm".
Not precisely the kind of person I expect to awaken a Light fruit.

As exciting as that last line is I don't think we are getting the 5 elders fighting or getting beat this arc, because if they fall here then WG is finished.

As for getting pancaked Kaido also got turned into a jumping rope and neither Kizaru nor Saturn have shown off their powers yet like villains get to show in the final fight.

The 5 elders coming to Egghead probably means the SHs escaping and not defeating them.
Finally, another rational and sane person :cheers:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Light-headed means being dizzy or off-balance, like you're about to faint. What comes to mind when I think of Kizaru is "slow" or "calm".
Not precisely the kind of person I expect to awaken a Light fruit.
Kizaru speaks like he's light headed/fatigued.

Or how about, Kizaru is a very smart individual, a light bulb going off in his head?

Honestly, blame the awakening expectation on Oda:

- Doflamingo: Uses Awakening, reviving a 5 year old theory on what Awakening actually is in the canon
- Katakuri: Uses it AGAIN, solidifying what Paramecia Awakening's do. People start to guess what Luffy's can do
- Kaido: Fucking nothing, yet Luffy gets not only a Paramecia awakeming, but a Zoan type to complete the transformation
- Lucci/Kaku: For some they have it and not Kaido:seriously: But hey at least we got confirmation that zoan awakening is basically new forms.
- Kizaru: To be fair, zero Logia awakenings thus far, but why is the second arc enemy in a row after Doflamingo and Katakuri set the precedent?
- Saturn: Casually whips it out.

Ive never been so confused by a powerbase and what it means lol. Its just silly at this point. And now I feel like Oda didnt do it so Luffy could do it first and surpass Kaido this way. NOW he lets Zoans (Lucci, Kaku and Gorosei) all awaken.

It would not shock me if Akainu is the only logia outside of Blackbeard to awaken anymore, because clearly he takes precedent over certain characters performing certain feats first. Unless Ryokugyuu has already shown it with his weird giant form already.
One Piece power levels can get really confusing, I still get confused between advanced CoA and advanced CoC.

Doffy and Katakuri both have awakening but for some reason Kaido and Big Mom don't?

Then we have Oda hyping up Big Mom by comparing her to Kaido but when you look at her feats during her battle against Kid and Law, and compare that to Kaido, she looks so much more weaker.

BTW the pancake doesn't mean anything at all.

Goofy literally did that to kaido. He violated kaido and used him as a skipping rope.

So, kizaru is just fine :kayneshrug:
Who cares about the pancake lmao, that just the usual G5 shit.
The hilarious thing is that an Admiral, known for his speed, CAN'T LAND A SINGLE HIT, EVEN WHEN HE TRIES VERY HARD.
All Kizaru did against Luffy was a single scratch from his sword, and by the way, Luffy doesn't even focus on him when he dodges Kizaru's attacks, but thinks about how Saturn's doesn't take any damage.
Do you know how bad and ridiculous it is for an Admiral like Kizaru? LMAO
Blud is being treated like a nobody.

Who cares about the pancake lmao, that just the usual G5 shit.
The hilarious thing is that an Admiral, known for his speed, CAN'T LAND A SINGLE HIT, EVEN WHEN HE TRIES VERY HARD.
All Kizaru did against Luffy was a single scratch from his sword, and by the way, Luffy doesn't even focus on him when he dodges Kizaru's attacks, but thinks about how Saturn's doesn't take any damage.
Do you know how bad and ridiculous it is for an Admiral like Kizaru? LMAO
Blud is being treated like a nobody.
He's HOLDING BACK :josad:

One Piece power levels can get really confusing, I still get confused between advanced CoA and advanced CoC.

Doffy and Katakuri both have awakening but for some reason Kaido and Big Mom don't?

Then we have Oda hyping up Big Mom by comparing her to Kaido but when you look at her feats during her battle against Kid and Law, and compare that to Kaido, she looks so much more weaker.
She looks weaker because she tried way less
Kaidou used all 3 forms of Advanced Haki against Luffy and at the end used his ultimate attack. Big Mom didn't do any of that against Law and KIdd.

There's a difference between getting hurt from being punched and getting hurt from being grabbed lol
Yeah. Getting grabbed by a giant sized goofy is actually worse than getting punched by g4.

Kaido woulda spit blood in base. Got saved by his zoan.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs V. Nusjuro,...narratively it's a good fight
Zoro vs Gucci has to conclude first :perocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.