How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru is conflicted, he doesn't want to kill Vegapunk, he is mentally nerfed
Mentally nerfed was Kaidou who had his own daughter calling herself Oden, wanting to be Oden, joining the invasion team that intended to kill him, and even fighting against him.

Believe the biggest blow he received 😖😖👌👌👌

Honestly, blame the awakening expectation on Oda:

- Doflamingo: Uses Awakening, reviving a 5 year old theory on what Awakening actually is in the canon
- Katakuri: Uses it AGAIN, solidifying what Paramecia Awakening's do. People start to guess what Luffy's can do
- Kaido: Fucking nothing, yet Luffy gets not only a Paramecia awakeming, but a Zoan type to complete the transformation
- Lucci/Kaku: For some they have it and not Kaido:seriously: But hey at least we got confirmation that zoan awakening is basically new forms.
- Kizaru: To be fair, zero Logia awakenings thus far, but why is the second arc enemy in a row after Doflamingo and Katakuri set the precedent?
- Saturn: Casually whips it out.

Ive never been so confused by a powerbase and what it means lol. Its just silly at this point. And now I feel like Oda didnt do it so Luffy could do it first and surpass Kaido this way. NOW he lets Zoans (Lucci, Kaku and Gorosei) all awaken.

It would not shock me if Akainu is the only logia outside of Blackbeard to awaken anymore, because clearly he takes precedent over certain characters performing certain feats first. Unless Ryokugyuu has already shown it with his weird giant form already.

- Doflamingo: Uses Awakening, reviving a 5 year old theory on what Awakening actually is in the canon
- Katakuri: Uses it AGAIN, solidifying what Paramecia Awakening's do. People start to guess what Luffy's can do
- Kaido: Fucking nothing, yet Luffy gets not only a Paramecia awakeming, but a Zoan type to complete the transformation
- Lucci/Kaku: For some they have it and not Kaido:seriously: But hey at least we got confirmation that zoan awakening is basically new forms.
- Kizaru: To be fair, zero Logia awakenings thus far, but why is the second arc enemy in a row after Doflamingo and Katakuri set the precedent?

Ive never been so confused by a powerbase and what it means lol. Its just silly at this point. And now I feel like Oda didnt do it so Luffy could do it first and surpass Kaido this way. NOW he lets Zoans (Lucci, Kaku and Gorosei) all awaken.

It would not shock me if Akainu is the only logia outside of Blackbeard to awaken anymore, because clearly he takes precedent over certain characters performing certain feats first. Unless Ryokugyuu has already shown it with his weird giant form already.
He doesn't know what to do so is not showing awakening also he has to scale powers because of awakening he can't do that too..

Kizaru is holding back ok

As exciting as that last line is I don't think we are getting the 5 elders fighting or getting beat this arc, because if they fall here then WG is finished.

As for getting pancaked Kaido also got turned into a jumping rope and neither Kizaru nor Saturn have shown off their powers yet like villains get to show in the final fight.

The 5 elders coming to Egghead probably means the SHs escaping and not defeating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.