How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but did Kizaru already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's a only began. Does getting turned into a pancake in the first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these posts when the fight is still on? Kizaru is not done and he has been the best character in One Piece for how many years now? He is fighting Luffy who just happen to have a lead because he is feeding off the energy of Nika glazing. But you know what? Luffy still fucking sucks. Kizaru is one of the best fucking characters in OP, he made Rayleigh on the backfoot and have an ashtma crisis 15 years ago and would have destroyed Luffy if HACKda didn't choke upon Nika. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kizaru reverses the situation and someone brings these posts back. Oh look at that, Kizaru hasn't even used awakening yet. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this topic again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're a Yonko tard making all these anti-Kizaru posts because you're a dumb hater who doesn't like him because he is that good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to LAUGH at these fucking characters on the forum, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make stupid posts like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
Damn:snoopy:

Who is this comment towards?:pepecorn:

I'm sorry, but did Kizaru already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's a only began. Does getting turned into a pancake in the first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these posts when the fight is still on? Kizaru is not done and he has been the best character in One Piece for how many years now? He is fighting Luffy who just happen to have a lead because he is feeding off the energy of Nika glazing. But you know what? Luffy still fucking sucks. Kizaru is one of the best fucking characters in OP, he made Rayleigh on the backfoot and have an ashtma crisis 15 years ago and would have destroyed Luffy if HACKda didn't choke upon Nika. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kizaru reverses the situation and someone brings these posts back. Oh look at that, Kizaru hasn't even used awakening yet. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this topic again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're a Yonko tard making all these anti-Kizaru posts because you're a dumb hater who doesn't like him because he is that good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to LAUGH at these fucking characters on the forum, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make stupid posts like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
I spanked your mother last night.

Zoro looked very good in this arc,...Zoro controlled Lucci with 2 swords, while Luffy had to use g5
What haters dont get is that Egghead could end next chapter and zoro still looking good since we already know he can perma damage yonko and stop two yonko who are >>> kizaru and saturne as duo so him not fightning them is irrelevant, we even got proof nitoryu zoro~awakened lucci~G5 luffy. The only downside will be missing the possibility for a cool choegraphy between zoro, kizaru, gorosei.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK NIKA. FUCK SANJI. FUCK SATURN. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Again bs point. What happens next is attributed by the trajectory of what happens now.

As stated by lucci IF luffy kept attacking him the way he was he would have lost consciousness. That's one future trajectory. However the second trajectory is "if luffy decides to stop" which is exactly what happened. This means the trajectory of what happens NEXT changes. Again basic common sense.
Lucci never says "If Luffy keeps attacking me", you're assuming that to fit your narrative. He NEVER says it. So you can't just assume.
Post automatically merged:

The battle ended with Luffy tired and worn out looking like an old man while Lucci only had a small bruise. Lucci didn't even think Luffy was worthy of being a Yonko after the battle. That's not troll diff.
That's the drawback of using g5, it's not a Lucci W. Lucci still got packed up into a cat sandwhich. Oh yeah he didn't think he was a Yonko, but then he says to Zolo that it would be good to take out a Yonko's second in command? What are you coping about man

motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK NIKA. FUCK SANJI. FUCK SATURN. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
this kid just adored the marine in pirates manga.get hold yrself it will be more of nika's show down lol

Lol Moronoa turd Where is HUFFHUFFNOA ASTHAMORO? How do you even dare to talk about Luffy with your deluded headcannon fake translation when your fave can't beat 1 hp Lucci in 17 chapters when Luffy clowned him no diff no haki in half chapter? Zolofans shoudlnt dare to talk about Luffy. Luffy wifidiffs Huff huff zolo
" Wheezika isn't serious , wheezing was holding back "

Lucci never says "If Luffy keeps attacking me", you're assuming that to fit your narrative. He NEVER says it. So you can't just assume.

That's the drawback of using g5, it's not a Lucci W. Lucci still got packed up into a cat sandwhich. Oh yeah he didn't think he was a Yonko, but then he says to Zolo that it would be good to take out a Yonko's second in command? What are you coping about man
Why did Luffy need to use G5? Why didn't Luffy do the same with G2 since he was supposed to be so strong.

Luffy never knocked out Lucci. He hit him three times and left the battle.

Zoro hasn't defeated Lucci yet because Oda has to stall Zoro for plot. The same thing happened against Monet and Pica. Oda wouldn't even allow Zoro to cut the bird cage because he needed to create suspense.

It's useless arguing with these flat earthers.

They believe Zoro beating Lucci extreme diff would somehow be more impressive than beating Kizaru twice and Saturn in the same arc.

There's to much rot in the Zoro fandoms brain for them to understand One Piece and they've now to twisted and done so much mental gymnastics that in their minds it's sword piece.

Honestly i don't care about Huffzaru :pepapoo:
But it's still shows how Luffy with difference between 1st round's and 2sd round's feats that he wasn't serious for sure despite having him clashing equally against Kizaru and huffing and puffing which is the same for Zoro who's fighting Lucci and wheezing ; Both of them aren't serious and playing on the opponent level :tchpepe:
@CbShadow we got a confirmation that Zoro's holding back against his opponent as much as the case for Zoro because they are just stalling also Huff puff is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.