How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got nothing have you.

Just tears and used tissues from jerking your pecker at the thought Zoro might finally beat Lucci in an extreme diff.
i genuinely wanna ask u since u kinda reply to other fast lol
if Zoro vs Lucci is already an extreme diff and if he won, still standing and fight someone again with same long type of fight as lucci and won
is he still equal with these dudes?

Its not according to me, u can clearly see it in the middle page of this thread. and Nikuzi wasn't claiming about Zoro fans starting this. he was asking what is Zboys coping, when he isn't in the chapter. hence why i said tell these luffy fans to stop talking about zoro first. Nikuzi doesn't even know who started it and just went along the train.
Stop for what?
We are coming here to abuse Zbois because we know the Luffy fans are sure to win.
No one doubts the MC's supremacy, but I don't know why they dare to.
So, they just cope and get beaten for entertaining us.

Very well said, it literally ended, in fact, see how the Goroseis showed concern about Shanks, and even raised the hypothesis that world conquest may be something that the ambition of Shanks' conqueror's haki not aims for, however this may be precisely what Shanks may also be aiming, basically among the emperors Shanks is the only one so far, Kaidou wanted the world, Big Mom allying with him wanted the same, BB wants the same, Luffy's dream may include something like this or similar, WB was the "king of the sea", and Shanks can show interest just as he started to have an interest in the OP.

Yes, indeed. They basically admit that the only thing that saves Shanks from doing more than "a lot of damage" is Shanks being uninterested. And even then, Shanks to some degree is a wild card. We know no one fucked the WG over as much as Shanks did, stealing the Nika fruit out of the WG's hand and feeding it to a boy he inspired to become PK. Everything that happens now is a chain of events that started with Shanks. And even then, Shanks can walk in and out of Marijoa. Admiral stans think it's because he is somehow related to Garling, as if the Gorosei would give a rat's ass. They cast out Doflamingo despite Doflamingo was in the inner circle of the Tenryuubito and wanted to stay one, yet they suck off the great pirate that led to their demise because he is a Figarland?

:suresure:

luffy fans are done with admiral, kidd, law agenda. Sanji agenda never existed post timeskip on the otherhand they cant ignore the woro in the room. A conqueror like them, one of the very strongest, Green Kaido, Green Mom (literraly Oda view him like the yonko), new oden, Enou, equal clash between nitoryu zoro~awakened lucci~sun god. Koh Asura being being endgame tier only bellow full power yoru.

Keeping the guy G5 couldn't put down at bay. Don't worry Zoro will always be there to mop up Goofy's Ls. Ace and Vegapunk wouldn't be dead if he had been there.

Goofy always overestimating his capabilities :milaugh:
Zolo couldn't even get past Denjiro in Wano when he was full raged after the hedgehog death.

Nutty projection lol. Says the person who constantly invades my threads with baseless arguments and says he "debunks" them with literally nothing lmao
You literally got smoked so bad you started accusing me of being a pedophile just to avoid the previous topic lmao
And you have to call your goonies in to help you against Durableguy
You're a clown brah, don't come around here acting all tough and mighty when you're trash

Status
Not open for further replies.