How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rukusho

How shook are you now? :lulz:

@L57 @Kurozumi Wiwi
He ain't soloing shit, right? This is what happens when you bet against the main man. Luffy just clowned Admiral Lizaru and a world elder in 2v1 and now they're needing even more gorosei just for Luffy :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:
Stfu.
Horrible example did all Zoro Fans agree with Zkk?????

Now I wonder why I'd think the character who was previously said to be around 23 years old and had the body of an adult in almost every panel we saw them in was an adult.....

I can handle the insult, if it has evidence.
And it doesn't.
You're just acting retarded for no reason, lol +
Clearly you cant, because you keep bringing it up on your on own volition lmfao:suresure:

This is still a you problem, you simped, got warned, continued to simp, then got called out for it when it was confirmed. You started calling me a "worm" or "maggot" on one of my threads, so I hit where it hurt bro, and clearly this hurts you cause its been 3 months and you still cant let it go lol

Funy enough the gorosei immortality is like seraphim, so next power up for nika is to be able to damage god tier durable character like zoro did against the god of the red line.
He has to try and damage baby Seraphims first. He couldn't even keep a normal zoan user like Lucci down with 3 named G5 attacks. After that it's an adult lunarians turn and then he can think about damaging the Gorosei

H

Herrera95

It scarred Kaido but in the grandscheme of things did his attack do any more damage than what the scabbards did?

It didn't impact Kaido in anyway or his fight with Luffy
Yes it did. Kaido complimented Zoro's strength when he was mocking Scabbards and Luffy for being too weak.

Clearly you cant, because you keep bringing it up on your on own volition lmfao:suresure:

This is still a you problem, you simped, got warned, continued to simp, then got called out for it when it was confirmed. You started calling me a "worm" or "maggot" on one of my threads, so I hit where it hurt bro, and clearly this hurts you cause its been 3 months and you still cant let it go lol
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Pedophile allegations?

Status
Not open for further replies.