How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice cope,:pepecopium: it even came from zolo's mouth that he wants to at least knock down Kaido LMAO

and there's literally zero evidence that shows that the paper cut wounds Kaido receive from zolo affected him negatively unlike with Law scrambling Doflamingo's innards
Yes because Zoro thought it would but then Kaido proved to be stronger than Zoro thought he was. No big deal here.

Kaido himself said it would leave a scar. Stop coping.

Clearly you cant, because you keep bringing it up on your on own volition lmfao:suresure:

This is still a you problem, you simped, got warned, continued to simp, then got called out for it when it was confirmed. You started calling me a "worm" or "maggot" on one of my threads, so I hit where it hurt bro, and clearly this hurts you cause its been 3 months and you still cant let it go lol
"Maggot" > "You get a throbbing boner for children"
:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The light gloves didn't do anything so who knows

This is with a shit ton of theories honestly. I've seen Admiral fans and Sanji fans do it multiple times.
Let's not ignore that. It's never exclusive to Zoro fans.
Let's also not ignore that Zoro fans almost never send death threats to people and what not, while I've seen several Sanji fans do it.
Well sure, every fanbase has people that do things like this to some extent. But it was the biggest with ZKK and believers being complete shit heads to anyone that didn't think it was going to happen. Then they keep playing the victim card about it whenever its brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.