How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

We already seen third of his Form (human, Hybrid and only head hybrid form), Eye diffing base Sanji and give minor damage to gear5 and Insane Regeneration.
With all of that feat he can only kill non Combatant like Vegapunk and marine fodders.
Not to Mention without his Regen he is a glasscanon Character and lack of Power, Stabbed by Boney and easly deflected by Sanji a YC level without even go full power.
From this point Healty Kuma will send him to Brazil in 3 days.
But whatever i said Is still not mentioned to place them at a powerscaling rank.

We haven't seen haki pulling regen like that.

So, probably it's df

And, I seriously don't want oda to pull another power level system right now when he hardly did justice in explaining haki and DFS.
Oda has mentioned godhood many times.

I believe it should be those Imu gangs who can achieve it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Saturn is making his body go back in time to heal:saturn:
Lol really doubt it

Because I feel this might be the case with other Gorosei as well.

Also, we still didn't get explanation on that hand print which we saw at egghead which caused explosion

Oda has mentioned godhood many times.

I believe it should be those Imu gangs who can achieve it.
Question is how?

We know they aren't normal and lives long but there has to be an explanation... something which can be overcome by others to beat them

I'm curious if there will be the usual insecure luffy fanboys crying when this fight approaches:fujilaugh:
Why would they be insecure? This is what is a progress of power.

While Goofy faces Two top tiers, Zoro faces the third strongest ( I can see now Kizaru and Lucci as admirals levels).

In the next arc will be Zoro vs Nasu Juro.

Luffy vs Imu,simple.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So far Saturn actually seems to be looking better than Kizaru.

Although they are both evidently weaker than Luffy by a significant margin
Saturn is looking better because of his regen

But apart from this he has been underwhelming.

Kizaru though hasn't done much himself but atleast it looks like he can put up a fight. I can't say the same for Sarun
Post automatically merged:

Some powers doesn't come from haki or DF
Elaborate

I actually agree.

Egghead has been horrendous apart from outside events and Kumar's FB.

Oda treatment of both kiz and Saturn so far is bad.

Kiz hasn't shown anything significant. Hardly any named attacks and no sign of awakening. It seems oda gives haki and awakening as per the requirement of the plot.

If kiz is just spamming lasers then Saturn? He is just regen hax. He hasn't shown anything spectacular. I don't even think he can put up a good fight because of his design.

Really don't know what oda was thinking giving such DFS to top authorities
Saturn and the gorosei might actually be “demons” so maybe in their case it isn’t devil fruits. With their more humanoid forms possibly being a mask/disguise and their full monster forms being the real them

As for kizaru he seemingly doesn’t have any special advanced haki but apparently very proficient in barrier armament
Don't believe he has any real hints of having future observation but is fast regardless
I still think all the admirals kizaru included might have conquerors
As for awakening I hope he has one lol

Hopefully kizaru is able to go all out this arc and does show at least awakening before getting defeated. Leading to orange admiral hype
In his defense Kuzan didn’t show off awakening or conquerors and I still believe he has them too
:pepebusi:
At the same time while idk how I feel about it maybe he won’t be defeated. Maybe kizaru, Saturn, and Lucci end up surviving egghead to be defeated at a later point idk

Status
Not open for further replies.