How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Bonney ages up all the strawhats to their primes and they actually just straight up body the Gorosei here
Actually Bonney might join the fight maybe after Luffy showed her how his attack works + her power relating to hrr beliefs, she will try to create a future where she transoforms similarly like Luffy minus the haki part.

Luffy, Bonney and the two Giant captains. Straw hats make an escape/ward off Vice Admirals off screen

Anyway there's no fucking shot all of them get beaten. Saturn and Kizaru at best, but the problem is their regen as long as Luffy can't overcome that Saturn isn't going down, he will just recover these guys can regen entire limbs with ease he didn't bother an attempt at dodging even once.

And Kaido still didn't have awakening but Gorosei/Lucci even Kaku do, for fucks sake Oda
Stronger DF = harder to awaken

Impel down zoan DFs were awakened by fodder

paramecia DFs seem to require you to at least be a high tier to awaken

Only Luffy and the gorosei have awakened mythical zoans, with the latter group being immortals.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bringing other gorosei to egghead only for them fail catch the strawhats would lower their stocks dehype all of them
Or it will hype the Robot.

As I said earlier, only wank which matches Nika wank is Ancient kingdom wank/tech.

We already know that Ak was so advanced that WG is still trying to replicate it's tech.

AR will be hyped to the moon

Yeah they took down their twitter only.
only twitter is gone because they think that deactivating the account gets rid of information, then they try and say that they deactivated it because the twitter guy "got fed up":suresure:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU FAM

THANKS FOR INFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:funky::steef::finally::optimistic:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU FAM

THANKS FOR INFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:funky::steef::finally::optimistic:
Np man you're welcome.

Pringles is really getting toxic wtf. Such a common trait with Luffy stans, its sad. So many of them are like this.
I've noticed it for a few weeks now but it's getting worse too.

lmfao what are you even talking about? Nothing kizaru did seems to have done any damage worth a damn to luffy, even the scratches he had before have disappeared so it was probably just dirt
I'm not saying he doing any damage but Kizaru has more attack landed that Saturn wich is Kizaru has more potential to harm Luffy than Saturn.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is why I hope they can't arrive immediately due to the distance or something will stop it from happening (like the ancient robot wiping the circles?). No matter how I see it pretty much any scenario would completely dehype them except in the scenario where they defeat the crew. (which is not happening)
Nah if all 5 coming shs ain't winning shit

Status
Not open for further replies.