How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, he won't let them go, but it's kinda impossible for Luffy to hold all 5 or 6, otherwise it would be straight trash writing, and I'd probably drop this manga to not suffer like Naruto's last arc.
yes thats why luffy need saving . I only see him getting packed up if he take them all 6 (including kizaru)

Uhhh, he's the only person who got a VS. Title and is the only person featured as a vs matchup on a jump cover man.

If Saturn has the other 4 appear, then theres no feasible way Luffy is fighting all 5 (which you admit), so how is Saturn being fought alone then?
1. You don't know how much time the other Gorosei will take to reach Egghead so it may as well be a mere ticking bomb
2. You assumed that the other Gorosei were summoned to Egghead for Luffy while in fact, there is a more urgent matter that made them communicate with each other in the first place: Vegapunk releasing the truth about the world
3. Regardless of that, like I told you multiple times, you are a victim of recency bias. You already forgot about Kuma's flashback and how it perfectly built up towards Nika defeating Saturn.
4. Let's not forget for a second that Bonney has yet to punch Saturn with Nika-ish future and that the Ancient Robot hasn't moved yet.

Luffy will defeat Saturn right after Vegapunk releases the news to the world and regardless if the other Gorosei land on Egghead or not

The other Gorosei are not coming for Luffy but for Vegapunk's news so that changes nothing

Luffy stole the Ryuma parallel from Zoro in Wano, and now he's going to steal the Sora parallel from Sanji and have an ancient robot fighting alongside him. :josad:

Zoro is just a Ryuma lookalike. :josad:

And Sanji is just the parallel of the small seagull on top of Sora's head. :josad:

Luffy is everything else. :josad:
The ancient robot will say to the gorosei: "this nika boy here remembers me of the science warrior Sora"

We know that many nations took part in taking down just one kingdom.

We know that kingdom was so advanced that even after 800 years that lost tech can't be replicated.

It's not about Ancient robot per se...but the hype of tech of Ancient kingdom that can hold even the top dogs of WG
Sure, but we are not talking about an AW, at least I think.
I mean, we are talking about five (supposed) top tiers against it. And maybe Kizaru too, even though Oda is clearly not clear about him (he had made him do things, but then he showed how conflicted he was and so on).

Not to be destroyed instantly against this lineup, it means the Robot is Roger level and maybe even beyond that. I mean, how it would go with Roger against five or six top tiers?

Or, opposite of that, they aren't top tiers.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sure, but we are not taking about an AW, at least I think.
I mean, we are talking about five (supposed) top tiers against it. And maybe Kizaru too, even though Oda is clearly not clear about him (he made him do things, but then he show how conflicted he is and so on).

Not to be destroyed instantly against this lineup, it means the Robot is Roger level and maybe even beyond that. I mean, how it would go with Roger against five or six top tiers?

Or, opposite of that, they aren't top tiers.
Robot won't beat them. His energy fuel seems limited.

He will hold them off so SHs can escape.

But that would be oda's way of showing how advanced Ancient kingdom was and why other nations feared it in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.