How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You don't know how much time the other Gorosei will take to reach Egghead so it may as well be a mere ticking bomb
2. You assumed that the other Gorosei were summoned to Egghead for Luffy while in fact, there is a more urgent matter that made them communicate with each other in the first place: Vegapunk releasing the truth about the world
3. Regardless of that, like I told you multiple times, you are a victim of recency bias. You already forgot about Kuma's flashback and how it perfectly built up towards Nika defeating Saturn

Luffy will defeat Saturn right after Vegapunk releases the news to the world and regardless if the other Gorosei land on Egghead or not

The other Gorosei are not coming for Luffy but for Vegapunk's news so that changes nothing
Sure wharever you say but accusing me of recency bias is ridiculous considering we started arguing about Saturn over 6 months ago when I initially thought he was a looming threat not poised to lose.

All this chapter does to me now is elevate that mindset, sorry lol. Kuma having a past tragedy due to Saturn doesnt change his likely endgame status and the fact that 2 arc villains exist in Egghead for Luffy, only one of which actually has received a matchup status lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree, but what I am saying is that if they are really top tiers, to even slow them down for, idk, some time, the Robot should be Roger level.
Because a normal top tier against five, if not six, other top tiers would be destroyed no diff.

Or, opposite, they are not top tiers.
It could be roger level....

I mean they had ancient weapons so making a robot super strong shouldn't be hard.

Sure wharever you say but accusing me of recency bias is ridiculous considering we started arguing about Saturn over 6 months ago when I initially thought he was a looming threat not poised to lose.

All this chapter does to me now is elevate that mindset, sorry lol. Kuma having a past tragedy due to Saturn doesnt change his likely endgame status and the fact that 2 arc villains exist in Egghead for Luffy, only one of which actually has received a matchup status lol.
I don't merely accuse you of recency bias because of this chapter alone but also because of what you were saying the week before about "Luffy and Sanji matchup against Kizaru"

Look at the bigger picture and not merely at the recent events, open your eyes and look at who is the real villain of this arc and what Oda is trying to do with what you think is "unexpected"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
1. You don't know how much time the other Gorosei will take to reach Egghead so it may as well be a mere ticking bomb
2. You assumed that the other Gorosei were summoned to Egghead for Luffy while in fact, there is a more urgent matter that made them communicate with each other in the first place: Vegapunk releasing the truth about the world
3. Regardless of that, like I told you multiple times, you are a victim of recency bias. You already forgot about Kuma's flashback and how it perfectly built up towards Nika defeating Saturn.
4. Let's not forget for a second that Bonney has yet to punch Saturn with Nika-ish future and that the Ancient Robot hasn't moved yet.

Luffy will defeat Saturn right after Vegapunk releases the news to the world and regardless if the other Gorosei land on Egghead or not

The other Gorosei are not coming for Luffy but for Vegapunk's news so that changes nothing
Frankly speaking, if all 5 appeared then they will appear where Saturn is.

With their appearance and luffy being clueless about how to damage Saturn, Odds of luffy beating saturn are now negligible.

Yes, they will try to stop VP message but it won't take much time to do so. Once it's done or they failed, they all will corner Luffy.

And, luffy just doesn't know how to damage saturn so I don't think he has enough time left to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.