How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because Imu absorbs the flame and singlehandedly doing Sabo.

Get attacked by Single man and 5 of you just let your superior doing your job because you just lacking.
No, he also sneak-attacked the Gorosei first, and then tried to continue his attack against Imu. They didn’t seem affected at all, and chased after him, where he promptly got wrecked by the first hit that connected.

Frankly speaking, if all 5 appeared then they will appear where Saturn is.

With their appearance and luffy being clueless about how to damage Saturn, Odds of luffy beating saturn are now negligible.

Yes, they will try to stop VP message but it won't take much time to do so. Once it's done or they failed, they all will corner Luffy.

And, luffy just doesn't know how to damage saturn so I don't think he has enough time left to figure out.
Luffy will use Bajrang Stamp as I told you and use conqueror's coating + advanced armament haki to defeat him

That's how he will defeat Saturn

C

Cruxroux

Luffy will use Bajrang Stamp as I told you and use conqueror's coating + advanced armament haki to defeat him

I think it might be related to something else.
Bajrang Stamp logic sounds great but
Idts AdCoC and AdCoA is the key to it.

@Reborn everything that is going right now is going towards Bajrang Stamp being used
- Punk Records about to release the truth of the world so it means Egghead Dome can be destroyed
- Saturn can't be hit with Luffy's attacks so it means Luffy has to use a finisher similar to the one used against Kaido
- The Gorosei are coming to Egghead so Luffy has to finish Saturn quickly

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

And, I think Oda making luffy say that he doesn't know why Saturn can't be damaged infers that there is something weird going on with Gorosei and Luffy isn't at that level yet....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn everything that is going right now is going towards Bajrang Stamp being used
- Punk Records about to release the truth of the world so it means Egghead Dome can be destroyed
- Saturn can't be hit with Luffy's attacks so it means Luffy has to use a finisher similar to the one used against Kaido
- The Gorosei are coming to Egghead so Luffy has to finish Saturn quickly
Luffy doesn't know all 5 of them are coming.

He doesn't even know Saturn is performing a summon

Status
Not open for further replies.