How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know how strong Luffy is we read Wano. Luffy clowning characters doesn’t make you go “wooooo Luffy so strong” since it’s already established, it makes you go “damn Kizaru/Saturn is trash.”
Why tho? Luffy is strong af we all know that. How about people just accept that Kizaru isn't on Luffy's level and move on?

Its just people bitching about why their agendas isn't doing what they thought they would.

If Luffy has to dodge Kizaru’s attacks then this might actually turn into a massive W since it would get rid of the low AP allegations

:handsup:
Lasers in general have very high AP in universe.
Vegapunks were shitting themselves when Franky was going to hit S-Shark with Radical Beams. Then Saturn got donuted by it later and if it wasnt for his regen he would be cooked.

Lasers in general have very high AP in universe.
Vegapunks were shitting themselves when Franky was going to hit S-Shark with Radical Beams. Then Saturn got donuted by it later and if it wasnt for his regen he would be cooked.
BM has Maser Cannon which bypasses durability and hurts insides and Maser Sword which is basically a giant laser sword. Top AP in verse. :myman:

Its frankly off even from this very arc. Kizaru outclassed Snakeman with little effort, something Katakuri and even Kaido had trouble with.

He even wasnt necessarily having trouble with Gear 5 until he shot one laser at Luffy who countered it with White Star Gun.

At that point, Kizaru has been entirely silly, he has NOT attacked Luffy after getting up since. He literally does the following after Kuma's flashback

Attacks Franky:

Attacks a railcar

Attacks Kuma and Bonney, only to be stopped by Luffy

Attacks them AGAIN, only to be stopped by Sanji

Attacks Vegapunk AGAIN, only to be stopped by Luffy

Not even including the 3 separate times he tries to kill VP before this point. Its a repeated pattern where Kizaru quite literally has not "tried" to fight Luffy seriously outside of 1 kick from G4 and 1 laser shot in G5.

Its a complete and utter mishap argument from the side that hates Admiral, fueled by Oda's own failure to make Kizaru actually competent and trying to fight Luffy, but instead mindlessly going after VP because he follows orders to a T.

All we have to go on is that he keeps recovering from minimal damage, so now we have to wait a AGAIN to see if Dawn Cymbals actually hurt him more signficantly or not, because the last two hits left him unscathed.
Imo it feels like Oda is stalling with Kizaru he doesn't want to have Luffy and Kizaru to have a serious fight. I don't know if it's because Oda want to save Kizaru for a later arc or give saturn some temporarily focus

Not true at all, he attacked him when Luffy was charging White Star Gun and it literally says in the spoilers that he's trying to attack Luffy in multiple ways has but can't hit him.
Read what I said please. He hasnt attacked him since 1093. White Star Gun happens in 1093 (or 1094 I forget).

Im not talking about this chapter, and it sounds like Kizaru doesnt get out of Luffy's hand before he is smashed so I doubt he's tried "every trick in the book" was actually used. The tiktok guy sensationalizes nonsense like calling Dragon a fraud so I doubt this means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.