How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Saturn is a bum with no named attacks, just his broken regen and his ass cringe tentacle attacks.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
One thing which pissed me is that these venomous tentacles are only used with his full animal form... I wish he at least could make this in his hybrid form.

Oda is making dirty to Saturn very bad. :josad:

Yeah, BM was so shocked lol.

I have literally listed why Luffy's reaction is different, so no point keeping comparing it.

Shanks' was similar, with the difference that one was explicitly directed as his allies.
BM was surprised Marco overpowering her soul weapons. Also surprised at G3 Red Roc. So now surprise reactions are better than actual feats? BM needed help vs Marco, Luffy never asked help vs Kizaru. Lmao.

What about Kaido vs Scabbards? It doesn't mean shit.

Luffy wasn't in the same place as Kizaru when Kizaru arrived, there is no difference, of course Luffy was worried for his allies Sento and others as well just like Shanks vs Kid, wtf are you talking about?

Just like ch. 944 Zoro was suppose to do something, and at the end of Wano Zoro was suppose to kill Kaido, and how Zoro would low diff King, and how Zoro was suppose to fight Kizaru while Luffy fights Saturn, etc………..
Zoro has great feats while your boy Sanji is a fast jogging background character. You mad bro?

BM was surprised Marco overpowering her soul weapons. Also surprised at G3 Red Roc. So now surprise reactions are better than actual feats? BM needed help vs Marco, Luffy never asked help vs Kizaru. Lmao.

What about Kaido vs Scabbards? It doesn't mean shit.

Luffy wasn't in the same place as Kizaru when Kizaru arrived, there is no difference, of course Luffy was worried for his allies Sento and others as well just like Shanks vs Kid, wtf are you talking about?
Buecause, as i said, none of those had Kaido or BM sweating and saying that Marco or Scrabbards were very strong with worried faces.

Luffy's, instead, has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.