How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Lmao you can play semantics all you want, fact is Zoro never loses his 1v1 against his Arc opponent (Mihawk being the exception) while we had Luffy literally lose and never win against a bunch of them, Kizaru, Kuma, Magellan, Akainu, Aokiji and more.

So yeah Zoro is at ZERO RISK OF EVEN LOSING A ROUND when fighting his opponent.
now you had to reduce it to ''his arc opponent'' because zoro does in fact loses, unlike luffy who wins all fights

Full stamina Luffy at this point is even above most Yonkos, who anyway got clowned by much weaker characters.
I'll admit I expected Luffy to struggle more against Kizaru because I knew there was a possibility that he was going to screw it up in some way. The moment the Gorosei joined in, I was convinced that he would need help. I did not anticipate that he would be able to hold off the both of them.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Rhaegar was trained by the great Arthur dayne himself and was said to be one of the best swordsmen in the 7 kingdoms
Yet he had no real victories in battle

Robert wasn't even that wounded, he had his personal maester treat Barristan

And he fell in love with a 14 year old girl

Pushing the MC ahead of everyone else is what makes some stories go downhill, Naruto was like that, Fairy Tail, and many other shounen.
It's funny how the best shounen and seinens not only had a good MC, but also excellent supporting characters.
Why do you think One Piece is a big success? Do you think it would be the same without the Admirals, without some cool villains like Enel or even Kaido, without the crew, Zoro, Usopp?
If you reduce everything to the MC and only he can do everything and everything in the verse is about him, what we know as Nika Piece, and you agree with this shit, just assume that you don't care about good writing and that you have your agenda above everything.
Yeah everything.

Zoro fighting 3rd strongest marine doesnt count
Sanji saving bonney doesnt count
Franky saving Luffy doesnt count
Bonney doesnt count
Kuma doesnt count
Sentomaru doesnt count

Kizaru's drama doesnt count

5 new cool villains showing up doesnt count.

but what Luffy does counts so everything is about Luffy because bro is fighting...

now you had to reduce it to ''his arc opponent'' because zoro does in fact loses, unlike luffy who wins all fights
Just listed examples of Luffy never winning, but keep just reading the shit you want, won't change the fact that Zoro never lost against his Arc opponent as opposed to Luffy that's a manga fact you cannot refute.
Simple as that.

Lmao you can play semantics all you want, fact is Zoro never loses his 1v1 against his Arc opponent (Mihawk being the exception) while we had Luffy literally lose and never win against a bunch of them, Kizaru, Kuma, Magellan, Akainu, Aokiji and more.

So yeah Zoro is at ZERO RISK OF EVEN LOSING A ROUND when fighting his opponent.
That's what I like about Zoro,...he's guaranteed to win:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.