How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just listed examples of Luffy never winning, but keep just reading the shit you want, won't change the fact that Zoro never lost against his Arc opponent as opposed to Luffy that's a manga fact you cannot refute.
Simple as that.
you didn't list anything all you did was show me how oda goes out of his way to put zoro against opponents he can't win against but never does the same to luffy.
Now tell me again how the zoro agenda has no risk when the author goes out of his way to put him into unwinnable battles :queenhear:

First of all saying Sanji is a background character at this point is crazy, 2nd I am a Zoro & Sanji fan. 3rd there’s nothing to be mad about , Zoro and Sanji are fine. I’m not one of those people trippin about what they’re doing this arc, I didn’t expect action or 90% of the shit going on right now. So it’s icing on the cake for me
How is he not a background character ? He’s doing jack shit

[QUOTE="Peroroncino, post: 5214956, member:
Now tell me again how the zoro agenda has no risk when the author goes out of his way to put him into unwinnable battles :queenhear:[/QUOTE]
Just like he did to Luffy and I already gave plenty of examples?
You will just keep playing dumb, that's just sad little man.

That's it! I take you to court!
@Mr. Reloaded I sue him for child support!
I watched you change
Into a fly
I looked away
You were on fire
I watched a change in you
It's like you never had wings
Now, you feel so alive
I've watched you change
I took you home
Set you on the glass
I pulled off your wings
Then I laughed
Now, you feel so alive
I've watched you change
Aah, aah, aah, aah
Aah, aah, aah, aah
Aah, aah
I look at the cross
Then I look away
Give you the gun
Blow me away
Now, you feel so alive
I've watched you change
Now, you feel alive
You feel alive
You feel alive
I've watched you change
Aah, aah, aah, aah
Aah, aah, aah, aah
Aah, aah
You've changed
You've changed
You've changed
Into a fly

you didn't list anything all you did was show me how oda goes out of his way to put zoro against opponents he can't win against but never does the same to luffy.
Now tell me again how the zoro agenda has no risk when the author goes out of his way to put him into unwinnable battles :queenhear:

Smoker, Marineford (people filled with Luffy cant win and throw him around like a pong ball).

Edit: forgot Magellan

Status
Not open for further replies.