How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why don't tuna sandwiches ever get lost?
Because they always know their "wrap" around!

What did the tuna sandwich say to the refrigerator?
"Close the door, I'm dressing!"

How did the tuna sandwich apologize?
It said, "I'm sorry, I flaked out!"

Why did the tuna sandwich break up with the salad?
Because it couldn't handle the "lettuce-tuna-fy"!

What's a tuna sandwich's favorite game?
Find the "can" in hide and seek!

Why did the tuna sandwich bring a ladder to work?
Because it wanted to climb the corporate "fish"!

What did the tuna sandwich say to the computer?
"Can you please tuna into my favorite website?"

How does a tuna sandwich answer the phone?
"Albacore-ning to you!"

Why did the tuna sandwich go to the beach?
To catch some "rays" of sunshine!

What did the tuna sandwich say to the pickle?
"You're in a real "pickle" now!"

How does a tuna sandwich travel?
In a "sub"marine!

What's a tuna sandwich's favorite sport?
Water polo, of course!

Why did the tuna sandwich bring a flashlight to lunch?
Because it wanted to "brighten" up the meal!

How does a tuna sandwich pay for things?
With "tuna" dollars!

Why did the tuna sandwich start a band?
Because it wanted to play some "fin"-tastic tunes!

What did the tuna sandwich say to the mayo?
"You're the 'spread' to my sandwich!"

Why was the tuna sandwich cold?
Because it had too many "ice-burgers"!

What did the tuna sandwich say to the chips?
"Let's have a "crunch"-time together!"

How does a tuna sandwich keep in touch with friends?
Through "finstagram"!

Why did the tuna sandwich go to space?
To explore the "cosmic" flavors!
I don't read all this, the few I read aren't funny either
Improve your material for the next time

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist etc.

Kizaru, also known as Borsalino, is one of the admirals in the popular manga and anime series "One Piece," created by Eiichiro Oda. The assertion that Kizaru is a pancake is an intriguing analogy, which could be interpreted in several ways. Let's delve into a detailed analysis to understand how Kizaru embodies the essence of a pancake:
  1. Flatness: Pancakes are known for their flat and round shape. Similarly, Kizaru possesses a calm and composed demeanor, often exhibiting a flat emotional response to various situations. His facial expressions rarely change, reflecting a sense of detachment and neutrality, much like the surface of a pancake.
  2. Versatility: Pancakes are incredibly versatile, as they can be enjoyed in numerous ways - with syrup, fruits, chocolate chips, or even savory toppings like bacon and eggs. Similarly, Kizaru showcases versatility in his combat abilities. As a user of the Pika Pika no Mi (Glint-Glint Fruit), he can transform his body into light and manipulate light-based attacks with incredible speed and precision, making him adaptable to various combat scenarios.
  3. Golden Brown Appearance: A perfectly cooked pancake has a golden brown color, symbolizing warmth and comfort. Likewise, Kizaru's golden yellow attire and his radiant demeanor reflect his authoritative presence as an admiral of the Navy, evoking a sense of power and authority.
  4. Consistency: Pancakes have a uniform consistency throughout, ensuring a satisfying bite with each mouthful. Similarly, Kizaru maintains a consistent level of strength and resolve, rarely wavering in his duties as a marine admiral. His unwavering commitment to justice and order mirrors the consistent texture of a pancake.
  5. Speed: When cooking pancakes, achieving the right temperature and flipping them at the precise moment are crucial to ensure they cook evenly and quickly. Similarly, Kizaru's devil fruit powers grant him immense speed, allowing him to move at the speed of light, making him one of the fastest characters in the One Piece universe.
  6. Simplicity: Pancakes, at their core, are a simple yet satisfying dish, made from basic ingredients like flour, eggs, milk, and baking powder. Likewise, Kizaru's character embodies a sense of simplicity in his approach to justice and his adherence to the principles of the Navy. He operates within the confines of the law, often employing straightforward tactics to apprehend pirates and maintain order.
In conclusion, the comparison of Kizaru to a pancake offers a unique perspective on his character, highlighting traits such as flatness, versatility, consistency, and simplicity. Through this analogy, we gain a deeper understanding of Kizaru's personality and his role within the world of One Piece.

I'll admit I expected Luffy to struggle more against Kizaru because I knew there was a possibility that he was going to screw it up in some way. The moment the Gorosei joined in, I was convinced that he would need help. I did not anticipate that he would be able to hold off the both of them.
Oda is tired and wanna retire, or at least be able to finish One Piece.

Ok. Agree about Lucci(although not so sure about Saturn real strength he just seems a Momo right now) but there is no drama of Kizaru. He is fine.
What? All that dancing together shit? vp saying Kizaru is looking sad? bringing darker-shaded glasses? there is literally little drama series going on right now (not now; it kind of ended when kizaru made his mind and stabbed the old guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.